Chapter 0

Main Characters

Abhimanyu Singh, fondly known as "Abhi," is an 18-year-old closet gay teenager from a middle-class background with big dreams of becoming a successful businessman. His grandmother holds a special place in his heart, as she showers him with unconditional love and support. However, his journey has not been easy, as he endured a rough childhood after losing both his parents in a tragic car accident when he was just 10 years old.
Everything takes a transformative turn when Abhi crosses paths with Rohan.

Rohan Nanda, known as "Ro," is an 18-year-old, wealthy, and privileged teenager

Rohan Nanda, known as "Ro," is an 18-year-old, wealthy, and privileged teenager. Behind the facade of wealth lies a lonely soul, yearning for acceptance. His father's constant neglect and indifference have left deep emotional scars. Ro's heart's desire is to become a Rockstar and explore the world, but his dreams clash with his father's expectations, who favors Ro's elder brother. In the midst of this emotional turmoil, Ro discovers a profound meaning in his friendship with Abhimanyu. However, as their bond deepens, Ro's feelings for Abhi evolve into something beyond friendship.

Other Characters

Other Characters

Shanaya Singhaniya, a young and affluent woman seeking one thing above all else - genuine and unconditional love. Despite her wealth and status, her heart longs for a connection that transcends material possessions.

Dean, whose full name is Yogender Vasisth, the dedicated College Dean. Unmarried gay man, he finds solace in the care and love he shares with his mother. Dean harbors a secret crush on Couch Shah, the devoted coach of the college football team.

Couch Shah, a committed family man, is passionate about coaching the college football team. His strong bond with Dean extends beyond just coaching, as he genuinely cares for him.

Tanya Israni, a wealthy girl determined to take Shanaya's place as the most popular girl in college. Fueled by rivalry and ambition, Tanya constantly competes with Shanaya, seeking to claim the top spot.

Among the football team members is Dimpy, bringing energy and camaraderie to the team. Meanwhile,

Sudo, Abhi's friend, and a nerdy fat boy.

Jeet, a flatterer, becomes Rohan's sidekick.

Shruti, a close friend of Shanaya.