Im fine (Soonhoon)

Woozi's pov
"I hate you hoshi! I hate you so much." I say as i storm out our room with tears coming out my eyes. "What happened?" I hear someone says so i look up and half our members our staring at us. I then sit down i start telling them.

~1 Week ago~
"Hoshi please lets do it tomorrow im to tired to help today." I say i have been in the studio for two days now i don't have enough enrgry for this. He wants me to help him with perfecting a move.

"But woozi-" I then cut him off. "Please hoshi." I say walking to our shared room. "Fine." He says before i hear him storm out the dorm. It was just the two of us here everyone was out doing their own thing.

I then just sigh and decided to get actual sleep and not just twenty minutes. As i fall asleep i had a bad feeling in my stomach but i chose to ignore it.

~Today~
"W-woozi lets talk." I hear hoshi say behind me. I then just nod and follow him to our room. "Whats wrong?" I ask a little scared by what he was going to say. "Please just let me talk before you say anything."

He says kinda scaring me but i just nod. "So last week when i stormed out i ended up going to a bar and i got really drunk, From what i remember i-i made out with someone but i knew it was wrong so i stoped it before it could go on."

He says making my heart drop. "B-but i think i really wanted to do it." He says with his head down. I then get up and slap him and he just took it. "I hate you hoshi, I hate you so much." I say as i storm out our room with tears coming out my eyes.

~Present time~
"T-thats what happened." I say as i stand up. "I'll be out in a little." I say before walking back to our room. I then see him on his knees crying and i feel bad. Im glad he didn't cheat but he wanted too. Thats what hurts.

"Hoshi." I say and he looks up. "I don't think i can just let it go like that but i just slightly happy you didn't cheat ut you wanted to, And you somewhat did, I think we should take a break."

"I want time to think about this so i can see what to do." I say and he nods. "Ok-okay i promise i will make it up to you."

ANd he kept his word. The past month he brought me flowers gifts hugs me brings me food makes sure i get sleep. I have forgave him a week into our break. But i wanted to see how far he would go.

And i think it's time that i offical let him know i forgive him. As i walk out the company to look for him beacuse thats where they said he was at. I see him talking to a girl so i decided to listen in.

"Look when we made out it was a mistake i have a boyfriend." I hear hoshi say. "But you said you wanted to!" She says. "That was another me talking but i will never cheat on him so leave me alone stop calling me."

He says before walking away and i hear her stomp away. I then see him walking back into hybe so i decided to go find him. And he was in the dance practice room where suprisingly nobody was at.

"Babe." I say as i walk into the room. "Huh? Wait! Babe?" He says and turns around. "Yeah are you not my boyfriend?" I say and see him smile. He then hugs me. "You forgive me?" He asks.

"I have for a while." I say and he hugs me tighter. He then kisses me and i of course kiss back. "Im happy to have you back in my arms." He says and i just smile. "Me too." I say and we just stayed there hugging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIHIHHIIHIH Bye.