Straight to the point (verkwan)

Seungkwan's pov
"Seungkwan." I hear as I'm day dreaming. "Yeah?" I ask. "So when are you going to ask Vernon out?" Minghao asks. "Oh maybe today?" I say not too sure but I know one of these days. "Kwan we all know that someone also has their eyes on him."

Han says looking over to Ami. She's a transfer from America she rich and well a bitch. First a bullie second thinks she's on top of everyone and third steals peoples boyfriends or crushes. "Yeah I know okay I'll go after class."

I say as we walk into school. "Just do it at lunch more time." Hao says so I nod. We then fade into some random conversation.

~time skip~
It's now lunch time and we're sitting i then look to the side and see Vernon with some of our friends. We're all in the same friend group but hardly talk. I then get up and go to Vernon. "Hey can I talk to you?"

I ask as I go infront of him. "Sure." He says and stands up then follows me to an empty room. "Vernon I like you like, like like you." I say and look at him. "What was that?" He asks looking at me. "Okay let's get straight to the point."

"Do you or do you not like me like that. I've heard rumors from our friends so do you or do you not like me." I say. "We'll-." "No, no well nothing just a yes or no question, do you or do you not like me" I say cutting him off.

"Yes.... I like you. Who wouldn't? I've liked you for years now." He says looking straight at me. "Well I'm just finding out so.... Be my boyfriend." I say and he looks at me. "Gladly Kwan I have waiting to date you for too long."

He says as he grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss that was about 2 minutes long but we pulled away once we heard a camera so we looked to see who it was and it was our whole friend group. "Never expected anything less."

I say and he nod's agreeing with me. "Get out and give us privacy." Vernon says and they all run out the door as I laugh and he hugs me for a good 2 minutes then let's go. "Okay let's go back." He says and I
nod. We then walk out just to run into Ami.

"Oh Vernon the person I was looking for." Ami says in a flirty tone as she touches his arm and rolls her eyes at me. "What is it?" He asks as he kinda moves so she won't touch him. "Can we talk in private?" She asks.

"Sorry no me and Kwan have to go bye." He says as he takes my hands and speed walks off. I laugh a bit but just keep walking. We then get to a corner and turn it so she's no longer in our sight. "Sorry Kwan I just really don't like her."

Vernon says to me and I nod agreeing with him. "Me too anyway come on let's eat I'm hungry." I say as I grab his hand and we make our way over to our friend group.

~~~~~~~~~~~