Two

"Milan! Milan!" Grace, the only old woman on our block hollered for me.

"Yes Ms. Grace," I sighed putting on a smile. I wanted this to be as soon as possible so I could do whatever the hell I would eventually end up doing.

"Dear, I baked some cookies for your family, I know it's hard having your father away in the Navy, so I hope this will bring your taste buds joy!"

"Thank you Ms. Grace, my mother will be delighted," I continued to smile even though my mother wouldn't go near them if she saw them in the house. Not that she'll even know we were given cookies...Hunter will demolish them soon enough.

"I'm sure she will! Now hurry home dear, wouldn't want them to melt in the sun," and with that she hobbled up her drive way and left me at peace.

-

"Hunter, here's cookies, I'm going to be upstairs. If you have any laundry then drop it in the basket before 4:00 cause I'm going to do a load!" My voices echoes through out the house before getting interrupted by the sound of nine year old feet running. My own 15 year old feet make there way up the stairs of our two story Victorian to my room. Soon after, 5 seconds of summer fills my room and I sit down to do homework on the how Romanian rulers ways of ruling led Roman to be far more technology advanced then any other ancient city.

As I finish, the four o'clock hour comes along and I change in to sweats so I can wash my jeans with the laundry. When I get to the laundry room I see that Hunter has brought his mound dirty clothes for me to wash. I don't even want to know how went through so many articles of clothing in three days. As I pick up my jeans to throw them in with his clothes, the crinkling of paper sounds softly, triggering the memory of what happened at school today in my brain. I take it out and put it on top of the washing machine and finish loading the washing machine so I can start the load.

Finishing, I pick up the paper and head to my room to lay on my twin bed. Unfolding the paper I read two words immediately, text this. Considering the pros and cons of texting this number I eventually gave in because I have nothing better to do. Seeing that the area code was out of state I felt better for some reason as I opened a new message and typed in the first three digits and then the next seven. Clicking on the message bubble I typed Hey, Who is this. Then clicked Send.

//she texted the number , yay!

Ok so I'm working on the next chapter rn so... yup enjoy :)