Seven

This wasn't my first time in detention. I'm not saying I'm a bad kid, I'm just saying I'm not an A class goodie goodie. Alec on the other hand is a wanna be definition of bad ass boy. And most people fall for it. But me, well he just irritates the hell out of me on so many levels, one of them being his attempt to be someone he's not and and the other well...

"Well, if it isn't my partner in crime," he said behind me as I closed my locker to head to after school detention.

"Where? I don't see anyone who would want to be partners with you," I pretend to be looking for people even though everyone is almost gone since school ended 20 minutes ago. I knew it wasn't true though, there was definitely a line of girls that would love to be the toy of this sophomore player.

"You say that but just wait, I'll have you one day," he laughed.

"Yeah, you can play with my body when I'm dead," I mocked him before walking past him to Ms. Abigail's room to sit for an hour. He followed though because of course he had to too.
Walking through the doorway I heaved a sigh of relief that there were two other students. One being Alec's ex.

"Drew," I said to Ms. Abigail so she could check me in. I honestly felt bad for her. First off, she's blind and second off, her husband died two years ago so she's a widow. But she has an attitude and can be a teacher from hell if you piss her off or break rules.

"You were supposed to be here one minute ago!" She warned. How does she even know these things?

"Grafter," Alec checks in behind me as I head to a desk in the far corner of the room.

"And you're two minutes late sir!" She screamed at him.

Looking up, I saw him recovering from the outburst before he began heading towards me.

"Okay you four, since there were a few late stragglers, your hour starts now!" The widow shouted, I wonder if she's going deaf too?

"So Milan-" Alec began but was cut off by Remi, his ex.

"Hey Alec, long time no see, miss me babe?" Remi said suddenly on his lap.

Pushing her off he replied under his breathe,"got tired of you sucking my ass you whore."

"Aww but you loved it."

"No actually I didn't," I heard him say before I tuned out once Netflix had loaded on my phone and Saved by the Bell started playing. Somehow, though, I actually got distracted from the beautifulness of Zach Morris's face by Alec being pulled by the ear by Ms. Abigail.

"Apologize, young man to this kind woman or so help me I will crush you under my foot like a spider!" She yelled at him for calling Remi some inappropriate things probably.

I wanted Alec punished because he always deserves it but Remi might just be worst.

"Ms. Abigail, I know it's never appropriate for a young man to use such harsh language, especially against a girl, but in this court I will act as an eye witness to Ms. Jisheng's doings, which deserve her such a name," I decided to make things interesting.

"Ms. Abigail-" Remi tried but if I learned one thing from hanging with this lady is that she loves a good story and some gossip.

"Continue Ms. Drew," she allowed me still holding Alec by the ear.

"Remi was trying to get in his pants by sitting on his lap as we tried to have a conversation and admitting to sucking his ass. This is only five minutes, just imagine what she's responsible for in day," I concluded.

"Very well, continue on with your next 45 minutes of detention. And Ms. Jisheng's, pull your shit together," the teacher from hell finished before returning to her desk.

"Thanks babe," Alec said sitting up straight.

"Don't you dare start now, I just saved your ass," I said rolling my eyes.

"Fine, very well," he suddenly became quiet. Until a minute later, "so as I was trying to say before, I'm having a party on Friday-"

"I'll think about it, now goodbye."

He smiled to himself before going on his phone.

-

After finishing my homework for the night, we still had 15 minutes so I took out my phone and started a text message to a certain out of state number.

To: Tom
Hey boy what's new

//Milan + Tom? Milan + Alec? Anyone want more of Lance? Comment your opinions.