Five

Hunter is my everyday alarm (even on weekends sadly) because he has buddies on Xbox that don't ever sleep and like to wake him up at 6 each morning to play a quick round of whatever they play. So the reason I wake up too is because our rooms are connected by a closet and he's screaming into a head phone at the top of his lungs. Ugh.

Rolling out of bed I stumble to the closet to close his and my door that I forgot to close, not that it makes much of a difference against his screams. Exiting my room I made my way to the bathroom we shared and washed my face. Then I brushed through my dark blonde hair before braiding two braids on each side of my head and tying them into a bun. Then I put a coat of mascara on my eyelashes bring out the hazel in my brown eyes before running a coat of tinted lip gloss on my lips. Next I made my way to my closet where I pulled out of my bottom drawer a pair of light wash denim high waisted skinny jeans and a lace off white crop top. And, like Tom had said last night, it is cold here so I picked out a brown leather jacket to wear over. Moving on to my wooden box from my grandma, I opened it to reveal many different pieces of jewelry that I've never worn except for a couple in a corner. Selecting black studs, I put them in my first piercings then put small pearls in my second, and two silver rings in my cartilage on my left ear. Lastly I hooked a single small crystal necklace around my neck before grabbing my converse and sea foam and grey stripped socks and running down stairs with my phone in hand.

Hunter was thankfully there, too, ready for school eating lucky charms at the bar. I grabbed a bowl then sat by him and poured lucky charms and milk into my bowl. We ate in silence for a minute before our mother came stomping down the stairs in heels. She made her way to the fridge and grabbed some drink from the back then picked up her bag from the mud room before walking by us and giving us kisses on the head.

"Bye kids! Have a good day! See you tonight," she said quickly running out the door. A minute later her car roared to life and was gone.

"Sure, mother cause we totally see you at night," I said under my breath.

"She pisses me off," is all Hunter said before getting up and putting his and my bowl in the dishwasher while I put away the cereal and milk.

We made our way to the mud room where we picked up our backpacks and walked out on the front porch so I could lock the door. Sitting on the bench we put our shoes on in unison. I cuffed my pants and slipped my socks on then my converse before lacing both up just as Hunter put his feet down.
About a minute later our ride was here.

"Milan! Hunter! Come on you sloths!" Jordan yelled out the passenger window. Hurriedly we ran to Rivers car and hoped in the back seat.

"Welcome aboard you hooligans, first stop, Rochester Elementary!" Jordan announced.

Glancing back at us River whispered, "she had coffee this morning."

"Thought so," I agreed.

"Jordan, you can try as hard as you want but no matter what, you can't make school sound interesting," Hunter argued.

"Too bad we're here already," she snickered as we all said goodbye and Hunter jumped out of the car.

"Here we got you a hot coffee from Starbucks too," River mentioned as Jordan handed it back to me as we drove to our school.

"Thanks, I really need it," I replied.

Sooner than we wanted, school came into view and River drove into the parking lot. As he parked the car we did our thing where we all leave the car at once and try to act cool. For example, Jordan and I would walk with one foot in front of another and River would catch up to us then lock his car over his shoulder. We would also try to walk in the opposite direction of the wind so our hair blew behind us, (wow we watch to many action movies). Then we would laugh once we got to our lockers because we were so ridiculous.

"Why do we even do that?" River said laughing.

"I don't even know," I replied giggling.

"Guys, we have to do that all the way until we graduate, if we don't I'm going to cry," Jordan added.

"Deal," I said while River nodded.

The first bell then rang signally we had to go to class.

"Bye River," Jordan said while I waved. Jordan and I were in the same home room so it was fun.

When we got to class, Ms. Hart turned on the morning announcements and the day officially began.

//who else is like Jordan and goes crazy from caffein ,
an inside look on Milans life(style) comment ur opinions