Chapter 1 : Don't Sell Our Son

A woman smiling in front of him wearing a white gown covering her whole body. Only her smiling face and her long brown hair up to the floor can be seen.

"So I'm dead?" Orean said.

The woman opened her mouth and closed it, seeing Orean's nonchalant expression.

She frowned and turned to the side, muttering something.

'He is not a suicidal type right? Why is he reacting like his death is just a matter of factly?'

Orean can't hear her but he can tell what she is thinking.

He looks around ignoring the misbehaving NPC.

Orean has been living in the world using his own logic in things. He screens out information that is beneficial to him and only seriously converse to people he likes. Some people say he is patient, but that is not true. He is not patient, he just ignores people he doesn't like and never asks for more information about things that won't bother him.

He has a pretty good life even with the few people around him.

He beats quantity over quality.

"Are you listening?"

The woman asks.

"What you mean is I will be reborn somewhere else, right? That's fine by me."

"You are pretty relaxed for someone who just died."

Orean blinks.

"Do you want me to cry? If that will make you give me a better second life then I can cry for your entertainment."

"I don't say that!"

"Alright."

"You are hard to like."

The woman snorts.

Orean lips twitch.

'So what?' He doesn't understand what this woman wants him to do.

"Wait-"

Orean was teleported before the woman could say something. Her face looks like she regretted not speaking but Orean just closed his eyes not caring.

When he opened his eyes.

The chaotic scene in front of him makes him stunned for a moment.

"Brother, are you alright?" The man asked him, waving his palm in front of him.

There is shouting and howling and crying children. Pitiful wails.

"What is happening?" He asks calmly.

"Brother, don't do this. Don't sell your own son! We know you need money but this is not the right way!"

Orean blinks and then he closes his eyes tightly.

'Fuck that, Woman. Did I do anything for her to treat me so badly? If she really wants tears, then I'll give you a middle finger!'

Complaining in his heart. He was helped by the young man to stand up. He turns around.

A big man is pulling a young boy who is crying and hugging the other man who is being pulled.

"Enough." His voice comes too softly. He clears his throat. "ENOUGH!"

His powerful voice stunned everyone in the small receiving area.

"We are not selling the boy. Get out!"

Everyone looks at him confused.

If not for being too drunk, he won't be able to stagger and fall with one push by his Ger's wife. Then suddenly he doesn't want to sell his child.

"Brother Ren, you can't do this! You already have the money!" The thin woman outside the door appeared pissed hearing him.

Orean raised a brow.

'Why is she pouting and stomping her feet acting coy and cute for her age? Are you dumb?'

He cupped his body and finally found the sack of money.

"Here. Take it back."

"Brother Ren! How is this alright? You already bought some wine with the rest of the money and the hairpin you gave me!"

'Fuck. He even bought this woman a hairpin from the money he wanted to sell his own son?'

"I'll pay you back in 3 days. How much do I owe you?"

"I have money! Just don't sell Tris!" The thin man got free from the old woman hugging him and kneeled in front of Orean.

Orean looks bored as he stares at him but he is actually praising him.

Yet that eyes that stares at him scares Matt. He hugs himself but soon he looks up determined.

"Husband, I'll do anything. Just don't sell our Son!"

"I said I'm not selling him so stand up!" He is the man of the house.

A very shitty one.

The man lowered his head biting his lower lip but at least he said he won't sell his son anymore.

The woman frowns.

"Brother Ren!"

Orean stares at her coldly.

'Fuxk off,Bxtch'

"How much do I owe you?"

The large man frowned.

"I keep asking you if you are serious about selling and you said you are, now you are not! Not only do you spend my money, you also waste my time!"

"So how much?" He asks as he stares at his eyes.

The large man flinched.

"Well...You owe me 2 Silvers!"

Orean looks at his nominal wife.

"Do you have 2 silvers?"

He nods then shakes his head.

"Make up your mind." He said seriously.

He raises his eyes and stares at Orean with anger.

"I have 2 silvers but...But your daughter is sick...I...I want to call a doctor for her." He sobs and covers his mouth.

Orean raises his hand.

"Give me 1 silver." He said without looking at him. Then he looks at the human trafficker. "I'll give you 1 silver now and the other silver in 3 days."

"How can I be sure to get that 1 silver in 3days?" The trafficker raised a brow.

Orean step forward. His strong stride scared the trafficker from backing away.

But soon Orean snatches the hairpin on the woman's head.

"Ahh!"

"Here. That's a lot of hundred coins right?" He said without looking at anyone.

"That.." the man looks at the girl on the floor who fell into a daze.

The woman also slowly raises her face but only sees a cold broad back of the man who was affectionately hugging him and promising her love a few minutes ago!

Orean took the silver from his nominal husband and gave it to the trafficker.

"Now,leave."

"I will be back in 3 days!" He clenched his fist on the silver and glared at Orean then at the woman on the ground. He spits before he steps out the wooden gate.

Orean closed the front door without acknowledging the woman on the ground.

A/N:

New BL cause well that's how I roll hahahhahahha