ONE 🌙

*click*

*click*

*click*

Flashes of light were what welcomed Jeon Jungkook as he stepped outside of the studio. As soon as he came outside, he bowed at fans politely and made finger hearts towards them. The fans screamed in joy at such a simple action.

The reporters paced towards jungkook with cameras to ask questions. Although his body guards were making sure that they won't get too close to him. The reporters asked many questions but he ignored them and just tried to reach to his car as soon as possible because of the chaotic crowd.

He was ignoring all the questions which was been thrown at him about his work, upcoming project or girlfriend but one question made him froze internally.

“Jungkook-sii, is it true that you are dating a junior artist park jimin?”

He turned his face around and threw a glare towards the reporter who asked the stupid question. He was wearing the mask so no one could see his angry face but his eyes were indeed spitting fire. The reporter gulped after seeing his reaction and decided to shut up.

He paced towards his car and sat in the back seat. He closed the door and the car started to drive away. However, he opened the window to wave at the fans one last time like he always do, as a humble gesture and to look at his fans as long as possible.

As soon as his car disappeared from the crowd, he leaned his back on the seat and heaved a long sigh.

How did they know that Jimin and I are dating?? Who spread this rumor. Did Jimin accidentally tell something hintful on the camera? I've to ask him.

He reached to his apartment and immediately went inside, so that no one would see him. As he came to the lounge area, he found Jimin sitting on the couch while watching a movie. As jimin noticed jungkook's presence, he ran to hug him.

He jumped in jungkook's arm and he caught him. Jimin jumped down from his arms after placing a kiss on jungkook's cheek.

“Kook, how was your day?” asked Jimin, in his usual sweeter than honey tone.

“Finee.” said jungkook lazily. He walked towards the couch and plopped on it. Jimin went to him and plopped besides him.

“What happened kook? did something happened at the work?” asked Jimin, pouting. Jungkook stared at nowhere for a second then turned to jimin.

“Jimin, if I ask you something then will you answer it honestly?”

“Yeah kook, why won't I? Just tell me what happened or I'm gonna die from the suspense.” said Jimin, excited.

“Did you say something about us on the cameras?” asked Jungkook.

“No kook, why would I do that? You had told me not to reveal our relationship until you say so. So why would I say something so that people will doubt us?” said Jimin.

“I don't know jimin but the reporters were asking the questions like-.. I think that there's a rumor going on about us that we're dating.” said Jungkook, frowning.

“I think because they often see us together.” said jimin.

“But we never became obvious. We always met or interacted like normal fellow idols.” said jungkook.

“I-i don't know then why is this rumor has spread all over the internet.” said jimin, somewhat sad.

“We just have to wait till the rumor dies down.” said jungkook.

“I-I think we should reveal our relationship.” said jimin. He was hesitating because of saying this cuz every time he brings this topic, jungkook would get mad.

“JIMIN, HAVE YOU GONE NUTS? If we reveal our relationship then no one will support us. No one will give us work. Your dream will remain unachieve. I will get kicked out from the company and all my career will be finished. Do you want that?” jungkook yelled. He was glaring at jimin for thinking such a stupid solution.

“I-i am sorry. I won't talk about this again but when will we get married then? You can't keep me waiting whole life like this.” said jimin.

“If you can't wait for me then go find someone else.” said jungkook and he left to his room.

“Kook, kook wait.” jimin ran behind him but he slammed the door on his face.

It was normal in their relationship, jungkook waking up in the morning and going to work. There hearing about him and jimin's rumors and getting angry. Then coming at night and arguing with jimin and getting mad. Then agreeing in the morning. It was a life cycle for them.

Next day:

Jimin walked inside the building. He was here to meet the one who is the closest to him after Jungkook. Kim taehyung. He used to be Jungkook's manager before and jimin became friends with him when he used to working for his boyfriend.

Their friendship grew and they became best friends and now Jimin shares the things with him, he doesn't even share with jungkook. Him and Jungkook has been dating from past four years. Jimin always used to admire him when he first stepped in the industry.

They always met at the award shows and when Jungkook would find that jimin is looking at him, he would smile at him as a humble gesture and jimin sweared that he would melt there. Slowly, Jungkook noticed that how the boy is so cute and pretty.

He has the cutest smile in the world. Jungkook would find the habits of smaller so cute, the way he blushes when they make eye contact and the way he hides his face when he laughs. Jungkook felt that he is the prettiest person on the earth.

“You can't go inside. There is going a shoot of Ms jessi.” the security guard stopped him from entering the studio.

“I know but I'm here to meet kim taehyung.” said jimin.

“Ms jessi's manager? He is busy, he can't meet you and who are you?” asked the guard.

“Don't you know me? I'm Park jimin, the fresh soloist and taehyung is my best friend. I'm here to meet him.” said jimin.

“Whatever, you can meet him after the recording. He's busy right now.” said guard.

“But he is not much busy right now. Miss jessi is busy in the shooting.” he was arguing with the security guard. Just then taehyung came there cuz of the shouting.

“Jimin, What are you doing here?” asked taehyung.

“I came here to meet you but he's not letting me.” said jimin, pouting.

“Ah I know him. Let him go.” taehyung said to the security guard. The security guard bowed. Taehyung held his hand and dragged him to a corner.

“What is the emergency that you came all the way to the shooting place?” asked taehyung, worried.

“No no there's nothing, I just came here to meet you.” said jimin.

“Oh but I'm kinda busy right now. Can you meet me after 1 hour?” asked taehyung.

“Sure, where?”

“My apartment. I can cook something for us.” said taehyung.

“Okay then see ya.” jimin waved and left. Taehyung watched him until he disappear through the door.

---

-taexchim♡♡