SIXTEEN 🌙

As Taehyung strolled out of the bustling mall, a wide grin adorned his face. He held onto a delicate glass globe, marveling at its beauty. Just as he approached the parking area, a sudden jolt startled him as someone flung open their car door. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat as he desperately clung onto the globe, narrowly saving it from crashing to the ground.

“Seriously, can't you watch where you're going?” Taehyung grumbled, frustration evident in his voice.

When he finally looked up, his jaw clenched in annoyance. Standing before him was none other than Jungkook, wearing that mischievous smirk that Taehyung had come to know all too well. It was clear that Jungkook had intentionally timed his car door opening to catch Taehyung off guard.

“Well, well, well, if it isn't the manager of the year's hottest singer,” Jungkook teased, unable to contain his amusement.

“So, how's it going with Jimin, huh? Did he finally accept your feelings? I can just imagine you being overjoyed, saying something like, 'Oh TaeTae, you're my best friend, you're always there for me, you always support me. Thank you so much, TaeTae!' ” he mocked, imitating Jimin's voice. Taehyung's anger boiled inside him, causing his fist to clench tightly.

“Just so you know, I confessed my feelings to him, and we shared a beautiful night together,” Taehyung couldn't bear the insults any longer, so he decided to reveal the truth.

“I claimed him as mine last night. I made him mine and erased every trace of you from him,” Taehyung declared, causing Jungkook to look away in envy. “Now, he belongs to me completely. His heart, his name, his thoughts, his body, everything is mine. I've given him pleasure that you could never provide. He has forgotten about you, and now it's only me that he remembers. Me, my name, and my touc−”

“SHUT UP!” Jungkook yelled in frustration, unable to contain his anger any longer.

“Huh?! What just happened? Does it hurt you to hear the truth? But there's nothing you can do about it. Did you really think you were the only one capable of falling out of love? Now that you hear him going through the same thing, why does it bother you, huh?! Did you expect him to sit and cry over his breakup for the rest of his life? Let me tell you, he doesn't give a damn. It's a good thing you broke up with him, otherwise he wouldn't have had the chance to grow and shine. And remember... the day will come when he'll be on top and you'll be at your worst,” Taehyung's words pierced through his ears and heart.

“So you actually achieved what you wanted, huh,” Jungkook remarked, chuckling and confusing Taehyung.

“You wanted his body and you got it. Well done! I'm proud of you. I bet he's so irresistible, isn't he? It must be really fun to have him and hear him moan like a slut, because in the end, he's just a−” Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Taehyung slapped him hard across the cheek.

“Jungkook, I never thought you could stoop this low. Just tell me, what has he ever done to you that you didn't hesitate to badmouth him? His only mistake was loving you, and the things he had to endure... Shame on you, Jungkook!” Taehyung said in disbelief after slapping Jungkook.

“And never dare to mistreat my love like that. People like you may have such intentions, but I don't. I genuinely love him and I never forced or took advantage of him. He willingly gave himself to me. If you ever speak ill of him again, I won't hesitate to silence you... Jerk!” Taehyung threatened, gripping Jungkook's collar tightly, restraining himself from throwing a punch.

“Oh, I see. Ever since you became his manager, you've become quite outspoken, huh? But let me tell you a bitter truth. He doesn't love you. It was just a fleeting desire, an emotion that consumed him last night. Did he confess his feelings to you? Did he even accept yours?” Jungkook's words made Taehyung look away, realizing that Jimin hadn't responded positively to his confession.