THREE 🌙

Jungkook entered in his mansion, tiredly. As his gaze fell upon the couch of his living room, he frowned. Finding it empty, he wondered that where is jimin? Usually whenever he comes to home, he always found jimin in the living room but today he was nowhere to be seen.

He went upstairs and checked his room but jimin wasn't there also. He went through all the rooms but couldn't find him. He reached down stairs and asked one of the maid. “Lucy, where is jimin?”

“Master, he is out since the morning.” the maid answered. He is out?? “When did he leave?” Jungkook asked.

“Uhnn... About half of a hour after you left for the shoot.” she answered. “Okay- do you possibly know that where did he go?” he asked.

“Young master, how do I-I know? I'm not allowed to question him.” Lucy said, hesitantly and looked down. “Ah alright.. It's okay.” Jungkook said and started to climb the stairs to go to his room.

“Y-young master, your dinner?” the maid whisper-yelled from behind him. “I'm not hungry.” he mumbled and went upstairs.

~

Jungkook entered in his bedroom and plopped down on his bed tiredly. For few minutes, he kept staring at the ceiling. His heart was beating fastly and his breath was slowly becoming uneasy. Wanna know why?

He was thinking that Jimin left him cuz he had yelled at him in the morning. Jimin was a sensitive person. He thought that he must be hurt by his words. He started to thought about their moments. The way they used to spend a lot of time with each other without being apart for a second.

But now they can't spend a moment of peace with each other without arguing. Their relationship was a lot better way back before but now their relationship is nothing but full of toxicness. Thinking this, Jungkook felt tears in his eyes. He closed his eyelids to stop them but they passed through his cheeks and got disappear in his jacket.

He felt regret. He felt guilty for yelling at jimin. He decided that whenever Jimin will return, he'll apologize to him and will never hurt him or his feelings again. He sat up on his bed and wiped his face. He decided to call jimin.

As he picked up his phone, he went through his contact list and pressed jimin's contact but his hand was shaking from pressing on the call button. He thought for a minute that if he will call Jimin then what will he say to him. He didn't have guts to face him.

He was feeling so guilty so he cancelled his idea of calling jimin. He decided he'll call him later cuz now he didn't have any courage to talk to him. He layed on his bed again. His mind was occupied with various negative thoughts. What if Jimin won't ever come back?

He shook the thoughts and to distract his mind, he decided to go through his Instagram. As he opened the app, the first thing to show up was Jimin and taehyung's selca.

“My little birdie.” he read the caption as his eyes darkened. How dare he give a nickname to him? Only I can give nicknames to Jimin. Jungkook blood boiled as his grip on his phone tightened. Here he was dying by thinking that Jimin left him but Jimin was with the person whom he hates so much.

He was being guilty here but jimin was enjoying his time without even a single care. The thing which angered Jungkook more was Jimin was on taehyung's bed which meant that they are probably cuddling now.

Jungkook threw his phone on the bed and screamed internally. One thing he can't see and it was Jimin with someone else. Jungkook huffed at that Jimin ditched coming to house cuz of hanging out with taehyung.

He thought that Jimin doesn't care then why is he sulking for no reason? He wiped his face and got up from the bed. After showering, he wore a nice dress and went out from his house.