FOUR 🌙

Mature content ahead 🔞

They pulled away from the soft kiss, and Jimin giggled, pulling Jungkook down by his nape, and kissing his forehead softly.

“I love you”

Jungkook chuckled, pecking Jimin's lips in a quick movement, “I love you too”

The couple continued to stare at each other, a happy bubble forming around the both of them. All the difficulties they had faced the past few days, seemed to have vanished in thin air, as if they were never there.

But that, was only until Jimin's phone suddenly started ringing, disturbing their sweet moment.

Both of their heads snapped in the direction of the device, which was lying on the floor beside them, and Jungkook's jaw hardened when he saw the ‘ TaeTae 💗 ’ as the caller ID.

Oh no, he wasn't going to have it this time. Not when Jimin and him were finally having their quality time.

“Oh, Tae-” Jimin made to reach for his phone, but Jungkook acted faster, and flipped them around to lie on the floor. So that now Jimin's back was flat against the floor, and Jungkook was hovering over him, while being in between his legs.

Jimin flushed, “ I-”

“Let me have you baby. It's been two months since I last touched you or made you feel good, darling. My hands have been itching to touch you, Jimin” Jungkook rasped, putting his hands on either side of Jimin's head, and looking down at the small human under him.

Jimin gulped. But before he could voice his answer out, his phone started ringing again.

“J-Jungkook, wait. TaeTae is calling again. It must be something imp- mhmphmm!” But without letting him complete, Jungkook leaned in, and smashed his lips to Jimin's, almost knocking the air out of the poor baby's lungs.

“Nothing and no one can be more important to you than me now, babe. Focus on me. Not Taehyung.” Jungkook growled possessively on Jimin's lips, thrusting his tongue inside Jimin's mouth at once, making Jimin let out a soft whimper.

He kissed back eventually, blocking out the constant ringing of his phone beside them, and grinding upwards against Jungkook.

The kiss reeked of desperation, as the both of them wanted and needed each other so freaking desperately.

While Jimin's phone was ringing for the fourth time counting, the couple made out needily beside it.

Jungkook's hands roamed all around Jimin's torso, not leaving even a part of him untouched. Their tongues mingled together, messily slurping and lolling against each other.

“Let's take this to the bed, baby” Jungkook told Jimin, pulling away from the kiss, who was way too gone into pleasure, to even think what was happening. He just nodded, and let Jungkook pick him up in his strong arms and bring the both of them to the bed.

A few minutes more, and once again, Jungkook was in between Jimin's legs, as he sucked on the other male's dainty neck, marking him all over.

“God, I missed you so much, honey.” He whispered, while grinding down against Jimin.

Moving quickly, he placed his lips on jimin's lips again. Both of them had longed for each other's closeness for so long. That's why the emotional bond of both was broken.

Kissing each other's lips, the couple separated each other's existence from the clothes. As Jungkook's hand began to explore jimin's body.

Slowly, Jungkook's roaming hand was now beginning to touch the boundaries below the navel. While jimin's eager sobs were adding fuel to the fire.