TWENTY− FIVE 🌙

Stupid in love -max ft. Yunjin

━━━━❍━━━━━━━
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

❍❍❍❍❍

"How are you?"

As Taehyung stepped inside the hospital room, he asked after finding Jimin staring at him. Though, his heart wanted to engulf the smaller in his embrace but yet he controlled himself.

"I'm fine. Taehyung... are you upset with me?" Jimin asked.

"No, why would I?" Taehyung slowly asked back while avoiding to look in his love's eyes.

"Then why aren't you looking at me? Does looking at me disgust you? Does leaving you make you hate me?" Jimin questioned, his hand reached forward and he gripped Taehyung's hand tightly.

"No, nothing can make me hate you Jimin-ah. It's just that I am thinking that I might become weak if I look at you," Taehyung slowly muttered.

"Please, just for once, look at me. I've been dying to see you and if you won't look at me, I won't be able to be at peace," Jimin pleaded.

"You first tell me that how come you're at hospital bed huh?! Did Jungkook do something that you're in this condition? I swear, if he had then I won't hesitate to break his neck. Tell me, what happened to you?" Taehyung now looked at him, slightly scolding the smaller at his carelessness.

"No, he didn't do anything. In fact, he has been taking good care of me. Leave it, how are you?" Jimin asked, tenderly caressing Taehyung's hand. His heart demanding to pull the taller in a hug.

"How can I be fine without you? Anyways... Suho has called me, he was asking for the date to start your album. When are you willing to start it?" Taehyung quickly flipped the topic.

"You see, I'm on hospital bed right now and you expect me to sing?" Jimin joked, giggling a little at the end, which sound like a pleasant melody to Taehyung. Oh, how he missed this laugh of the smaller!

"I've asked him for some time more. Anyways, I should head back now."

Taehyung said, cutting off any further conversation with Jimin but just as he was about to leave, a small tug at the hem of his shirt could be feel. He turned his neck only to find a most beautiful sight, which would make his knees go weak.

"Why do you constantly bring up the idea of leaving me? Please just stay by my side."

Jimin begged with a pleading look in his eyes. Taehyung hesitated for a moment, torn between his own desires and the weight of Jimin's plea. Eventually, his heart won over, and he found himself sitting beside the bed, gripping Jimin's hand tightly in his own. Jimin couldn't help but smile as they shared a tender gaze, oblivious to the pain of another soul outside of the room.

Time skip:

"Jimin, please take care of yourself. Your health is what matters the most," Taehyung's voice was soft yet firm as he guided the smaller man through the grand entrance of Jungkook's mansion, who, although protesting that he was well enough to walk unassisted, found himself still being supported by Taehyung's steadying hand at his waist. Behind them, Jungkook followed, observing the scene with a tinge of sadness in his gaze.

"And Jungkook... make sure that such concerning news should not recur again."

As they moved forward, Taehyung directed a meaningful glance towards Jungkook, conveying a sense of responsibility.