Chapter 1

Kat and Bella were sitting on a roof top talking while there was a gorgeous sunset. Bella looked over at Kat and say, "I just don't get it why were just sitting on a lame roof top eating Pizza and watching the sunset?" Bella argued. Kat looked over at Bella with a dirty look on her face and say, "It just peace and quite. Master Splinter said to be peace and calm. Even Leo told you that. You and Raph have things in common, you both have anger issue."

Soon Kat finished, the Turtles came and check on us. Leo looked at Kat and say, "I think its time to come home, what about you Bella? Are you fine up here?" Leo asked Bella. Bella looked at Leo and say, "I think that I will be fine up here, I'll come home when Im ready."

Kat and the turtles left. Bella was thinking what Kat said. She know that she need to control her temper. She though of something that she never though of before. RAPH! Maybe she could ask him how to control her temper.

Bella finally came home and ask Raph, he was in bed talking to Spike. Bella knocked on the door and shouted, "Raph! Come out here or I'll hurt you!" Raph open the door and looked at Bella. Raph didn't expect her but he say, "What Bella, you came home really late. Back to bed, tell me in the morning." He almost close the door till Bella grab the door and say, "NO! I need to talk to you about something. Get your butt out of the room. I want to ask you something, but I guess I'll wait." Bella walked away till Raph shouted to come back.