Chapter 9

Everyone gasp with horror, then they scream!

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" 

Then, PLOT! they fall and then hit they're trap. GASP! The Kraang and the Shreater.

"Well," Shreater started. "Is it my old friend? And the turtles? I was hoping that you join us." Shreater did his evil laugh, Kat interrupt, "We discovered something that you were planning!! We were going to stop you and your secret plan." Shreater looked and replied back, "Well, isn't Kat, my old student." Kat yell again, "I was never your student, it was a different Kat! I was never your student. The turtles found me in the street, being homeless. Right?" The turtles nodded. "I see," The Shreater continues, "well, I was thinking that you guys wanted to see the plan we were doing at midnight."

CLANG!! The machine started to moved. Kat looked over at the turtles, it looked like it was a goodbye look. But then, she looked at Leo and then they had a plan, cut the rope and attack. 

They started cutting, the machine stop. They fell down. Everyone grunted. Leo helped Kat up, "Nice thinking Kat, I love the plans your always thinking." Leo told Kat. Kat replied back, "Thanks Leo, and lets fight the Kraang and the Shreater."

*TO BE CONTINUE*