Chapter 6

My worst nightmare. The Kraang. Kat peek over to look and they were making a plan to start the war again. She gasp.

Kat ran back to the sewers to tell Leo and Master Splinter. 

She arrive and everyone was still sleeping, it was 5:30am. Kat quietly walk in to Leo's room. Kat shake him. He woke up, sat up quickly. He was nervous, he looked at Kat straight in the eyes. "Are you okay, Kat? Whats the problem?" Kat whisper back, "The Kraang. I was thinking and hearing things up in the city. Their planning to start the war again. Looks like the plan didn't work out. We have to let Splinter know about this and.." 

"Shh! Take me to them, now." Leo interrupt.

Kat and Leo went up to the city and Kat lead to the Kraang, they were still there. Uh-oh, Shreater was there too. Looks like he agreed the plan. 

Leo and Kat were listening to the whole thing. Leo and Kat look at each other, "Your right about that Kat. Their ready for this war. Like WW2 (World War II)" Kat giggle a little bit. 

Kat was really nervous like the last war we had between us and the bad guys. "We have to tell everyone to take it to the next level. We really need help. Do you have a plan?" Kat asked Leo. 

Leo answered her back, "The only plan I have is to tell everyone about this. Lets go back, sunrise is coming up. Everyone should be up by now."

They headed back.