Chapter 11

When Kat return home, she still promise herself NOT to tell anyone including Master Splinter, even though he is good telling what is wrong. But, Kat don't want to lie to her good friends.

Kat went back to bed, soon as she fell asleep everyone was up. 

*3 hours later*

Kat woke up and ate breakfast while everyone was watching TV, they didn't even know that she is up. Kat ate cereal for breakfast with some oranges, Mikey saw her eating. "Hi Kat, where have you been?" Mikey ask Kat. Kat answered back, "I was in bed, I came out and you guys were watching TV. I was surprise when you guys didn't see me." Mikey started laughing. Leo came in and saw her and Mikey talking, "Hey Mikey, your missing a good part on your favorite show!"  Mikey was upset and he fake cry about it, "Oh man!! I wanted to see it so bad!!" Kat looked and ask Mikey something, "Umm Mikey, can you leave the kitchen and just watch the movie." WHOOSH! here he goes. Leo was in the kitchen still. She look at him and back eating. 

"Kat? Are you okay?" Leo ask her. Kat look and say quickly, "Nothing! Why do you ask?" With a question at the end. Leo gave her a reason, "Because, you look tired. And, I went to see if you wanted to..." "Im just tired Leo. I'm sorry that I didn't go with you to the rooftop like every night." 

She went back to her room. Fell asleep.

Woke up again. Where is everybody? All I see is Leo and Bella on the couch waiting for me. It look like they wanted to talk to me about something. Bella walk up to me, gave me a huge and told me something, "Hey, April is in trouble but first, someone needs to talk to you. I know what it's about. Soon as he told me, I was shock but I'm not telling you but he is."

I wonder what this is about?