Chapter 3

Leo was thinking about what everyone should do what. He had a plan but, he thinks that it wont work. Then, he had an idea, he ran and grab Kat arm and turned around and they looked at each other. Leo says, "I have a different plan Kat." Leo looked at everyone and told them the plan.

They went up the surface and they climb up to a roof top and watch everything, now it was time to fight the Krang!

Leo explain what they have to do, "Kat and I will see whats really going on. Raph and Bella will get their anger issue time and fight all the Krang with a little help by me and Kat, if we make it. Donnie and Mikey will try to stop the Krang Prime."

Leo and Kat went to see if everything was clear so that the others will go and go to their spot. Then Leo and Kat saw Shreater. It was scary. Leo grab his T-Phone out and called everyone and say, "You better get to your spot before Shreater sees you all." Kat looked up the roof top and everyone was going.

Tiger Claw was talking to the Shreater and then all of sudden, he smelled something every odd, "I smell something Shreater. Should I go and check?" Shreater nodded his head. Tiger Claw was looking around for thhat smell. Kat was about to scream but Leo cover her mouth in order NOT to scream. Leo and Kat quickly went to the roof top without making a noise. Tiger Claw didn't see them but, he went back where Shreater was at.

Meanwhile Raph and Bella were going to fight the Krang but, they got to wait till Leo says it was okay.

Donnie and Mikey were right behind the Krang Prime. Donnie was thinking a plan before Leo says it was okay.

Back at the roof top, Leo and Kat were still on a look out. Then everything was clear. Its time to fight!