Chapter 10

SMASH! CLANG! WIP! Everyone was fighting!

Fighting was over. Everyone went back home and plot to bed. 

*5 HOURS LATER*

Kat had a dream of something strange..... very strange. Kat gasps, she was breathing hard. "What the heck!" Kat was breathing hard still, it felt like someone beat her up in her sleep. Again, she went to Leos room and explain what her dream was. "And it was like, Shreather took my family away, not you guys, but my real family I never knew." Leo was listening really good. Kat continue, "My sisters, my father, and my mother. They were all right there. I don't know what happen to them." Leo spoke up, "Well, do you think is it true?" Kat look at Leo, "I don't know." Kat had tears of sadness. She didn't know what to do except hug Leo, and she did. 

Leo and Kat woke up Splinter and Kat told him the story (her dreams). Splinter knew her feeling, he knew her heart was broken. "Just don't think about right now, its getting late." 

They went to bed, Kat try to sleep but she can't. Kat sneak out and try to find them. 

From the distance, she could hear a voice, "Kat! Kathryn! Where are you?!" Kat couldn't believe it. She went to the voice of wonder. 

"Oh, my God!" Kat whisper loud. "I can't believe it." Kat went back to tell Bella about this, but she STOP for a second, she can't tell anyone about this. It's a secret to herself. 

She promise herself not to tell anyone.