Chapter 7

Leo and Kat return back to the sewers to tell everyone what is going on in the city. There was the sunrise, that means everyone should be up by now. 

Leo and Kat ran to Master Splinter to tell him what happen, we explain everything. Splinter was really nervous too. Now what are we going to do, everyone needs to think of a new plans.

Bella grab a chair from the kitchen and put her foot on it, "For justice and for peace. This world needs a hero, and thats who we are. Leo, you always dream to be a hero. Donnie, you want to prove the world that your the greatest. Raph, you want no worries. Mikey, your just Mikey. Kat, you want everyone to believe you and be the #1. For me, I just want some mercy. Are you with me?"

Everyone was looking at each other and was silents for a moment and Kat spoke up, "I'm with you."

Bella shouted, "Who else beside my best friend?" 

Everyone is in. Everyone went to the living room floor and was thinking a plan. 

We think that we have a plan. Luckily, Master Splinter  was with us on this plan. 

'Got it' Kat though, 'I think we all have a plan and what we need to do. Get ready for World War 2'

Kat spoke, "Everyone, get ready for World War2!" "Lets do it!!" Leo shouted

All hands are in the middle.