Chapter 8

*Previous*

Kat spot something very strange and went back to get Leo.

Bella spoke the truth!

All hands are in the middle!

*Continue*

All hands are in the middle! Everyone needs to think of a plan, luckily Splinter is our leader for this point. Still thinking. Still thinking. Everyone spend an hour to think of an plan. Plan is completed.

At midnight (the next day) everyone knew the plan this was the day for this, first someone needs to be bait (Mikey is the perfect bait). "Mikey, your in." Leo whisper, WAP! He shove Mikey to his spot. 

It was so funny, everyone (not Splinter) wanted to laugh so far, but we don't the Kraang to hear us, we want it to hear Mikey playing, acting like the strange turtle in the whole universe. Kraang heard him, now we can get in to the secret place where Kat spot them and was worry the night before. After we got in and Mikey kill the Kraang, we went in to the spot. 

To quiet, to dark, and to creepy. Only a couple of candles were lit up. We had to be quiet, Mikey big time, because this might be a trap for us. Floors were making noise, spiders-web everywhere. 

Kat gasp! Something just fell right in front of Kat, she almost got smush. Luckily she didn't scream. It's just a weird looking... they didn't know what it was. They walk pass through them

*Kraang*

After the head fell right front of Kat and everyone walked pass through it, the eyes lit up and took a video of them walking to their destination. "Kraang, the one as known as the Turtles are walking toward to which as known as our secret spot. Kraang, are you ready which known as our trap?"

"Yes, were ready Kraang."

*Turtles and other*

"This place give me the creeps, Leo. What happen if their is a.... ghost?" Mikey asked, he was scared. Leo whisper with anger, "Mikey! Theirs no such things as ghost. Besides like me and Kat explain, their could be a trap." 

Still walking in the spooky place.

Kat gasp again, "Uhh guys, you'll never believe whats up ahead."

Everyone gasp with horror!