Serval Landau - Y/n Gets Lost

Age: 4

Mama: Serval

Looks: Exactly like younger Serval ... less angry

It was another beautiful day in the city of Belabog

It was another beautiful day in the city of Belabog. Serval woke up to someone wriggling around in her arms. She felt a small finger poke her in the cheek "Mama ... Mama it's time to wake up" y/n said as she snuggled into her mother's arms.

Serval wrapped her arms around y/n to stop her from wiggling "When did you sneak in here little one?" she starts to cover her daughter's face in morning kisses. "I came to wake you up mama because I want to go for a walk with you."

Y/n snuggled into her mother more "But I love mama's cuddles so I don't want to go just yet". Serval ruffled her daughter's hair and smiled "I love your cuddles too y/n. How about 5 more minutes of cuddles and we can go to the cafe for some breakfast?"

Y/n giggled "Okay mama, 5 more minutes starting now." She laid her head back down on her mother's chest and closed her eyes. Serval held y/n close, nothing else in the world mattered right now apart from her and her daughter.

"Mama" y/n said lifting her head again "Can you sing me one of your songs?" Serval giggled at her daughter. The little one really couldn't sit still this morning. She started to sing as y/n closed her eyes once more enjoying her morning cuddles.

After Serval finished the song y/n hugged her tighter "Come one, time to get up sweety." She sat up in bed holding her daughter close. As the pair got ready to go out Serval tied y/n's hair into two pigtails held with blue ribbons. Then slipped on y/ns favorite dress, it was black and white with a small blue flower pinned to the front. 

"Did you know that Mama used to wear a dress just like this when she was little?" Y/n looked up at her mother "Really mama? Will I be like you when I grow up?" the young girl said while twirling around in her dress. "You can be whatever you want my little princess." Serval said and went and got herself dressed in her usual attire. 

The doorbell of the workshop started to ring so y/n ran downstairs to see who it was. "Uncle Geppie, are you coming to the cafe for breakfast too?" the young girl said as she opened the door and ran into her uncle's arms. "Good Morning little rascal, where is your mother hiding?"

Serval came down the stairs to see y/n and her brother whispering with each other. "What are you two giggling about hmm?" she walked over to her brother and gave him a hug. "Are you on duty Geppie or can you come to the cafe with us?" 

Gepard shook his head slowly "Unfortunately I can't this morning, I have to man the frontline. I just came to say good morning to my favorite niece." "You mean your only niece Gepard, Im not having any more kids." Serval laughed.

Y/n pulled on her uncle's arm and put on her puppy dog eyes "Can we play after you finish work then?" Gepard placed a hand on the younger girl's head "If you are good for your Mama today I will."