fishing (ch. 15)

A/N: I apologize sincerely for not publishing in two weeks. I haven't really had the motivation to write, nor the ideas to. anywho, I am finally back with another chapter (hopefully..) i'm writing the next chapter after I finish this author's note. if you have any ideas that you'd like to see, please don't hesitate to comment! I desperately need ideas of what to write about.. I will explain myself. soo, once the summer ends in the book i'm gonna continue it a little into the fall or however much I wanna continue it & then i'm gonna make a sequel!! I also realized I think around june or so that I wanted to make a sequel & I have decided that when I finish the first book this book will be called "you and only you" & the sequel I will be calling "forever and always" & I have big plans for the sequel!! it will be even better than the first book. anywho i'm keeping the name of this book the same for now so the book is easy to find. SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG A/N, enjoy the chapter!! ok ok sorry I just realized I had more to say when I started writing the actual chapter. anywho I think i'm gonna wrap up this story at the end of august, & start the new book in september!! 

warnings: some swear words & also I didn't proof read it because I just wanted to get it out to you guys so sorry for any grammar mistakes or things that don't make sense. 

word count: 1486

TIME SKIP TO A COUPLE WEEKENDS LATER (friday night)

salish's pov

"family meeting!!", nidal's mom called

"coming!", jiji said

"so guys, tomorrow we're gonna go fishing!", nidal's mom said

"actually? i've been begging you to take us fishing for so long so this better not be a joke", neshan said

"nope, it's not! so be up at 6 so we can leave at 8 guys!"

we all went back up to our rooms and I plopped on my bed to think. I had to admit I was a little scared about fishing. whenever me, my dad, and hudson went fishing I could never bait the hook, let alone catch a fish! this was gonna be rough tomorrow. I didn't want to embarrass myself, but there was no chance that I wouldn't. 

an idea popped into my head. I could watch a youtube tutorial on how to bait the hook and how to catch fish. perfect! I grabbed my phone on my nightstand and laid on my back to find a tutorial. holding the phone above my head, I accidentally dropped it and it hit my nose. 

"ouch!", I said rubbing my nose.

I groaned as I sat up to grab my phone which had fallen on the floor. 

A/N: i'm now watching a youtube tutorial irl because I have no idea how to fish.. i'm grossed out. 

as I was watching the youtube tutorial, they said to grab a thicker worm. gross, I thought. I heard the video say to pierce through the worm 2-3 times, and I physically gagged. how am I ever going to be able to do this for tomorrow? I decided to get some sleep and worry about it tomorrow. me and nidal both decided to get up a little bit earlier than everyone at 5:30. 

time skip to the morning

I sat up in bed and turned off my alarm yawning. I guess this is it, I thought. I put on a swimsuit I got at the mall from jiji's birthday and some jean shorts over top of it. then I grabbed a tank top to put over my swimsuit top. I walked down the stairs to find nidal already up eating toast. I decided to make toast too. after I made my toast I put it on the table and turned around to grab some milk. 

on the wall next to the fridge there was a humongous spider! I shrieked and jumped backward.

"what?", nidal said