42. Office Sex 🔥

Callum's POV:

Okay, I understand we haven't done anything in over a week. But right now? In the office?! With everyone right outside?! No thank you!

"You can give my reward to me at home" I said with a small nervous smile. "But that's too long! Right now!" Irene whined like a little kid.

"Irene, there's people outside" I tried to reason with her. "That just means you're gonna have to stay extremely quiet" she said smugly.

"I really don't think–" I stopped midsentence as Irene started undressing in front of me. I gulped. God she was hot!

"Are you gonna do it yourself or do I need to?" she asked once she was only in her bra and panties. Now I was hard.

"Fuck me!" I mumbled. "Oh trust me baby boy, I will" she winked at me. Irene swayed her hips as she walked towards me.

"Show me this beautiful body baby" she licked my ear and started unbuttoning my shirt.

Why the heck did she have to know about my sweet spot?

There wasn't a single time when Irene did not abuse my ears. And every time she did anything to my ears, I'd melt faster than ice cream.

I didn't even stop her as she stripped me completely bare. The cool air from the AC hit my body giving me goosebumps.

"I'll go easy since I can't give you proper aftercare here" she kissed my cheek and walked to her desk.

My eyes widened as I saw what she had in her hand. "You keep THAT in your desk?" I asked in shock. "Who knows when you need it? Gotta be prepared" she said.

She had a fucking strap on and lube in her work desk. Oh god! This woman!

"Come here my slut" she did that calling action with her hand. I gulped and walked forward. Goddamn my erection!

"You look like this hurts" she squeezed my dick. Yup, it did! Now I need a fucking release!

"Please" I whimpered. Irene smirked and let go. She pushed me on the table causing my ass to stick out and the table's edge to poke into my stomach.

I shivered when I felt the cold lube. I'll never get used to this step.

Irene's finger started circling my entrance. She slowly pushed it in. Soon there were two fingers in me.

Irene was doing a scissoring motion, trying to loosen me up. She left light kisses along my back as she lined herself up with me.

"Relax my love" she whispered in my ear. I did. Irene pushed herself completely inside me in one thrust.

"Ahh!" I moaned in pain and pleasure. "Shh darling. We're still in the office. My cabin is not soundproof" she wrapped her hand around my throat.

Irene thrusted in me at a steady pace. Her grip around my throat was tight enough to hold me place, but also loose enough to not block my airway.

"Irene" I moaned lightly. She spanked me hard and I let out a squeal. I'm damn sure there's a handprint on my ass right now.

"Is that what you call me whore?" she spanked me again. This time I let out a moan because the degradation turned me on even more.

"N-no, I'm sorry mi-mistress" I whimpered. The roughness of Irene's thrusts increased and I had to wrap a hand around my mouth to keep it shut.

But small groans still managed to leave my mouth. The feeling of the table's edge poking my stomach was somehow arousing to me. Fucking masochism!