Chapter 3

The dinner with Andrea's friends was really fun, Luna had amazing food and great company. They asked her to join them tomorrow in a climbing expedition. Apparently Charles was making a video for his you tube channel of the training camp.

The next morning Luna woke up ready to start the day, she showered quickly and put on a hoodie and some leggings to go down to breakfast. It was before seven so the breakfast hall was basically empty. She saw the group of men again, they signalled her to sit down.  The group continued talking, they asked Luna to come to the lobby in an hour.

After going back up to her room, she got ready for the day, putting on her makeup and brushing her teeth. She put on matching green North face ski pants and jacket with a black Carhartt hat.

She met the men downstairs and together the took and lift to the top of the mountain. There they started the filming of the video. Luna was watching behind the camera when Charles was introducing everyone, Luna was named as well. At first she was surprised, but eventually she stepped infront of the camera and introduced herself. She had brought her own professional climbing gear with her so she was done first. Not long after Charles was following her up the frozen waterfall. The view was beautiful. Charles asked her to take a video of him on the mountain and she showed her own face as well for a bit when it started snowing very hard, her whole nose was red.

After that exciting adventure they all went back to the hotel to go work out, Luna did too. She just followed her trainers requests. Nothing too dramatic since this was only day one. In the evening Luna decided to take a walk as well, but it started snowing so her walk was cut short.

The next morning Luna decides to wake up early to take a swim in the pool. When she arrived they were still cleaning it, so instead she walks trough the long hallway. One one door it says, sauna, the next, welness, the last fitness. She looks trough the big window and sees Charles running on a treadmill. He catches her gaze and smiles. Since no one else is inside she opens the door and leans in on it. Charles slows down.

C: Bonjour
L: Bonjour
C: you are going to workout this morning as well?
L: No, I just wanted to take a quick swim, but they're still cleaning.
C:  Oh well, I will let you get to it them
Luna smiles, right before she walks out Charles asks her is she will be joining them again this afternoon for  langlaufen. Luna smiles and agrees.

After her swim Luna takes a quick shower and gets dressed to do snowboarding, she puts on her same pants and jacket as yesterday with her helmet and glasses. It was the perfect time to go snowboarding right now. It wasn't too warm yet the sun was still there. It was not very busy, since most people have to go back to work this week.

Luna absolutely loves snowboarding. The feeling of wind blowing her braids away. Her feet moving the board below her and going super fast down a slope. After about three hours on the mountain. She decides she quickly wants to see the halfpipe, since that is her qualification. After she's gone back to the hotel, she meets the others in the lobby again.

"Ciao." Luna says to them
"Hello Luna, how are you have you gone snowboarding today?" Andrea asks
"Yes , I just came back."

We walk to the elevator with our ski's and have a beautiful two hour adventure. When they return it is already dark outside so we finally get to have some dinner in a restaurant. They talk and eat for another three hours and then they return to their rooms. Since Charles room is close to Luna's they walk together.

C: I really enjoyed dinner tonight.
L: Yes, me too it was delicious.
C: Are you coming along with us tomorrow as well, it is a bit of a rest day so were going to go snow driving.
L: Cool, yes I would live to join you guys.
C: Great, see you tomorrow, Luna
Luna smiled and opened the door of her room. Charles is such a good friend she thought to herself.