Pretty boys. Jaehyun and taesan

Plot: Jaehyun finally gets noticed by
y/n but what happens if he has to fight for her with his best friend, taesan?

Word count: 1941

💟

Jaehyun glanced at the guitar once again. He was pretty nervous. It was all due to the performance. It was the performance of the school festival, and being under the music club caused him to perform a solo. His club members said that he should do solo to shine more cause his voice is like honey. In this one month of being with chaeryoung and taesan he was able to hangout with y/n but she ignores him very time. Y/n was his crush. It was like her day she would be either in school or at her acting school. He could only see her when they hangout or at lunch. His little crush that he thought would disappear never did. His little crush has seemed to last longer that he thought it would. Taesan chimed in jaehyun's little world and wrapped his arm around his neck, smiling at him. These days jaehyun felt more and more envious of taesan. Girls liked him, followed him and every teacher also seemed to like him, mostly importantly y/n looked out for him even if she doesn't make it noticeable. 

"You'll surely do great jaehyun!" Chaeryoung blurts out of nowhere and pats his arms with friendly smile on his face. Y/n walks toward them with her arms crossed around her chest. Jaehyun's face beams with happiness as he sees his crush. "I am here cause chaeryoung dragged me. Don't get excited pretty boy." y/n says making his face drop. She will surely never like him, that's what he thought. 

"jaehyun it's time for your performance."  Someone from the stage department said as Jaehyun got shocked. Taesan help him get ready as he walked on the stage. He sat on the chair infront of him and played his guitar, as he took a deep breath. 

"It's a beautiful life 
Nan neoui gyeote isseulge
It's a beautiful life
Neoui dwie seo isseulge
Beautiful love
Haneul arae neowa itdamyeon
Sum swineun geonmaneurodo joa" he sang closing his eyes not wanting to see the audience. If y/n was infront of him, he would be happy, he would sing for her for hours. 

Y/n on the other side, stunt by the way his voice sounded. She looked at him through the backstage. She glanced at him with admiration. He looked so perfect in her eyes at that moment. The way he fluttered his eyes when he sang, the way a tiny smile was plastered on his face through out the performance. It felt like he was the only one in the room. 

"It's a beautiful life
Beautiful day
Neoui gieogeseo naega sal tende
Beautiful life
Beautiful day
Nae gyeoteseo
meomulleo jwo" he sang the chorus and opened his eyes to look at the audience who, peacefully enjoying his performance. He glanced back at the backstage to look at y/n. He widened his eyes as he saw her already looking with a tiny smile on her face. It was beautiful, a moment he would cherish forever, a moment of her finally looking at him with a smile.

By the time he finished singing he bowed to audience and flew back to the backstage. He threw the guitar and looked at y/n, who was awkwardly scratching the nape of her neck while smiling, she seemed to be awkward after jaehyun caught her staring at him.  taesan hugged Jaehyun, patting his back and showered him with compliments. Jaehyun was too stunt by the way y/n looked at him, didn't react at his friends. He was only thinking about her. A second later he come back into he senses as  sunghoon snaps his fingers infront of her face.

He awkwardly smiles at him and tries to skip through the backstage. He looked around the hallway to find y/n, he really wanted to ask her how he sounded, if he looked pretty if she had finally noticed him. But there was no sign of her. He tucked his lip and sighed, he wished to be loved by her. He went to the school garden with a disappointed look, taking a seat on a bench he ruffled his hair in frustration. He suddenly sees a shadow near the bench, he looks up to see y/n. She stood there swing her shoulders left and right like little girl. Jaehyun blinks his eyes confirm if he was dreaming again about y/n being by his side.