new room..?

Sanemi's pov:

Shinobu then stopped and stared at me and giyuu, wondering what I was laughing at and what giyuu was looking at. 'What's up with you two?' Shinobu asked. 'You both are Gays,' I had told her and mitsuri. 'Well sanemi-san~ you seem to be very nice to our little friend, giyuu here aren't you now~'

Shinobu had said, making both the boys blush with embarrassment.

At class:

It's the last class of the day, and it seems that we will be getting our dorms today, I had forgotten all my belongings, though. 'You will all be handed your keys and room number, ok?' Mr. Himijima had said.

I got my key and card. Hmm, it seems I have gotten room 204 next to mitsuris and shinobus Room. My other neighbors are tengen and rengoku. Oh boy, I'm scared of what I'm going to be hearing from there dorms all night. I had walked with kocho and mitsuri to my dorm as they were my neighbors. We had gotten to our desired location and went our separate ways into separate dorms.

I walked into my dorm, placing my school stuff and the island counter. I went outside with my key and went to go pick up a few things to stay the night in the dorm.
I'm just grabbing a few blankets and pillows and my small TV. I walked into my house and got greeted by my seven siblings. 'BIG BROTHER YOUR BACK!'
Sumi yelled and hugged me.

'Hi sumi, I'm moving into my dorm now.. I just came for a few things, so my roommate and I are comfortable.' I said to her and my other siblings. Shuya ran up to me and asked,'Will you come visit us...forever and ever?' I smiled at him, 'yes, don't worry, I'm only 30 minutes away.' 'wahhh, that's too far!' I heard koto crying in my mom's arms.

I went to my room after reasurring my family it'll be ok and I'll visit almost every day. I grabbed about 5 blankets, 3 pillows, my TV, and a lot of snacks and water bottles.

After I packed everything, I hugged my siblings and my parents goodbye, got into my car, and left. I went into the lounge area and then up the elevator, got out my key, and walked into my dorm. I looked around to see none other than...

Giyuu tomioka.

I blushed and sat down next to him. He seemed to be reading a book. He turned around and looked at me. Our eyes met, and I was mesmerized. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and brought some blankets, pillows and snacks, drinks, and my TV so we could stay the night comfortably.'
Tomioka just nodded, sat up, pulled out some of my blankets, put them on the floor at a layer to protect us from the cold wood underneath, and placed some pillows down for us to sleep on.

Honestly, he looked cute doing all of that. I set up the TV, put the snacks and drinks in a little basket I had brought with me, and put the remote next to the blankets. 'I'm going to go add some nessasary stuff to the bathroom and kitchen, ok?' I said to tomioka. Tomioka just nodded again and sat down on the blankets.

Tomioka's pov:

I wonder why he is being so nice..to me. Out of all the people he could care for, he  chose..me. I kinda liked it, I liked being loved, I liked feeling loved, even better. I liked him.

Sanemi was just finished up in the bathroom while I wrapped myself in a white fluffy blanket. It had some flower patterns and was really soft. The flowers were black, and on the bottom left corner of the blanket, it said 'kill'
In Japanese.

I like this blanket. I hate to take it from him, but he can't bring a blanket so warm and cozy around me and not expect me to steal it. Sanemi came back from the bathroom and smiled when he saw me 'incase you didn't know, you are bundled up in my favorite blanket.' He pointed at the blanket I wrapped myself in. I just shrugged and whispered,'..it's. my favorite now...' sanemi just laughed as I said that 'oh wow, we must be pretty similar.'