date night~

Tomioka pov:

We got to this fancy little restaurant. Actually...now that I looked closely, I realized it was my favorite. I used to go here to eat, all the time. I smiled when sanemi opened my door for me. He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car, not like I needed it.

'How did you know this place was my favorite?' I asked sanemi. 'Well, mitsuri had told me!' He said, holding my hand. 'Thank you, sanemi!' I told him I kissed his cheek. 'So uhm, do you wanna go back home or a hotel for the night? After all, it is pretty late,' sanemi asked me, I knew what he was getting to, 'I think we should get a hotel room,' I said to him. 'Great!' He said happily.

We ordered our food and drinks, and now we are just waiting. We started chatting about random stuff, 'so uh, tomioka, are we dating?' Sanemi asked me. 'Well, will you run to your room and cry everything you kiss me?' I asked him. He started blushing and looked down, 'i-i..I have just never kissed someone before, I'm not used to it.' 'Fair point, but I can make you use to it~' I told him. It's funny seeing a very angry person so flustered.

We laughed and flirted a bit, and then our food came. I ordered salmon daikon and winter radish. Sanemi ordered some ohagi and Chai noodles. We tried eachothers food, we had a miniature food fight and laughed with each other. I had never had so much fun in my whole entire life. At least sanemi would never forget this, mostly cause his family.. after a while, we just kinda chilled, we drank some pop and had dessert. 'You ready to go back to the hotel?' Sanemi asked me. 'Yeah, I'm kinda tired now,' I told him. He called for the check and paid. 'Hey, no, I can pay!' I told him. 'No, no, you can't!' He told me he grabbed my card and gave his to the waiter. 'Bitch..' I muttered under my breath. 'Hmm, what was that?' Sanemi asked me, holding his hand to his ear. I laughed it off and went to the truck with him.

'So-' I started saying, but I got so rudely cut off. 'I know a way you can pay me back~' sanemi told me. 'How?' I asked. 'Let's have...fun tonight,' he said. I smirked and grabbed his hand. 'You sure? I mean, personally, I would totally top you~' 'Hey, nuh uh!' 'Yuh huh!' 'Nuh uh' Yuh huh' 'bitch' your a bigger bitch' 'you suck' you suck more, for less' I said that last one with such confidence. We got to the hotel and checked in for the night. We got into the room, and sanemi pushed me again the wall.

(Smut)
'So, you think you'll top me~' he asked, lifting up my chin with his finger. I smirked at him and kissed him. He eventually broke the kiss, and I pushed him against the wall. I was a little bit shorter than him, and definitely not built like him. I stood on my tip toes and put my hands on either side of him. 'Yes, I do!' I said and kissed him again. I was really enjoying topping him. I tried picking him up. He was actually really light. 'Sanemi, you really need to eat more. You are really light,' I said to him. He just shrugged.

I dropped sanemi on the bed and got on top of him. 'Sanemi, do you even wanna bottom?' I asked. Sanemi nodded, I guess he has never been a bottom. I kissed sanemi and took off his shirt. Sanemi opened his mouth, and I slid my tongue in. 'T-tomi~oka' I heard sanemi say through the kiss. 'Hmm?' I asked, pulling away from the kiss. 'I fucking swear..if I'm the only one naked ill rip off your head' he said smirking at me. 'Will you, though?' I asked him smirking. He just kissed me again, I deepened the kiss and slid my tongue into his mouth. I slid off my shirt to.

Sanemi pov:

I was getting topped...by tomioka? It felt really good, but how?! He took off his shirt. Then... we heard buzzing. It was my phone. I groaned and got up, tomioka was sitting on my lap now.
I looked at the phone, "butterfly bitch👉👌" I read off my phone.
Did she really have to call? At a time like this? We were like, in the heat of the moment to! 'Are... Are you gonna pick it up?' Tomioka asked me. I nodded and picked up the phone, I put it on speaker and listened. 'Hey, sanemi-san~ I was wondering if you and trashioka wanted to come grab a couple of drinks with the group and I?' I looked at tomioka when she said "trashioka" he looked kinda bothered at that nickname.