camping trip..part 2

Sanemi pov:

I ate some sausages that were absolutely delicious. I made a plate for tomioka. at least tomioka would have a reason to wake up now. 'Hey, shithead wake up,' I said gently. I shook his shoulders, I watched as his eyelashes fluttered, his eyes sqeezing shut and his long hair covering half his face. I leaned down to his ear, 'tomioka, I brought you breakfast,' I said gently. Saying that woke him up real quick. 'Oh.. you brought me.. Food?' He said, he acted as if no one had ever given him food before. 'Yeah, here try this I made it for you,' I said, shoving some salmon Daikon in his face. He looked at me flabbergasted, 'open your mouth,stupid,' I told him.

He did as I said, I gave him a piece of salmon Daikon, and he ate it. 'Mm..this..this is really..good how did you make it?' He asked me. I saw a little smile on his face. My heart was about to leap out of my chest. I fed him, and he ate all of it very excited for more. He finished it and went to go change into an outfit. 'Hey, after you're done, can I do your hair?' I asked him. Tomioka nodded and went to change. I just put his hair up in a half bun half done type style. 'Do you like it?' I asked him as I showed him a mirror. He had another little smile on his face and nodded. What tomioka did next surprised me, tomioka..hugged me. I hugged tomioka back. '..thank you..your always there for me..I could hear you last night, I just couldn't wake up..I just couldn't - I cut him off 'no need to thank me..after all that is what friends are for isn't it?' He nodded, and I could feel my shoulder getting wet, I could hear tomioka sob. I don't think he was cared for this much ever before. I rubbed his back and let him cry. After about 15 minutes, he had cried himself to sleep, I grabbed a tissue and wiped food off his face gently. 

I lay tomioka down and put a blanket over him.
I lifted up his head up and put a pillow under it. I got out of the tent. 'Hey sanemi-san~' that must've been Shinobu. 'Yes, shitnobu?' I replied, smirking she just gasped, acting all offended.'Ara ara, who taught you your manners sanemi-san~' 'thank God it wasn't you, I feel bad for nezuko and inosuke, having to deal with you. Nezuko and inosuke must really love your sisters. "I told her, smirking gleefully. 'Didn't your dad leave you?' Shinobu had said.  I turned around, 'didn't your sister get hit by a car?' I matched her energy. 'Didn't your dog die?' Shinobu was really mad to say that, 'didn't your dad die?' I said back to her. 'Didn't your best friend fall off a bridge? Who knows, maybe poor iguro-san had enough of you.' she had said the wrong thing at the wrong time. I punched Shinobu, she fell backward, and her lip was bleeding. I smacked her cheek that now turned red.

'Didn't your sister die, your dad die, didn't your mom leave you? Didn't mitsuri love iguro before she loved you?! Didn't you try to kill yourself? Didn't your mom sell you for money? Didn't your mom kill herself? Didn't you get bullied in school?' I was angrier than I have ever gotten. 'You are a fucking peice of shit, kocho' I went back to my tent to pack my stuff. I was packing my stuff and decided to leave a note for giyuu and my phone number so he could text me for a ride if needed. I left and went home. When I was going to my car, Shinobu was crying and ran up to me 'i-im sorry sanemi-san I-' 'save it, shitnobu' I said to her and got inside my truck and drove away.

Tomioka pov:

I heard someone crying outside of my tent. I got up and rubbed my eyes, I opened the tent to see Shinobu, her lip was bleeding, and her cheek was red. '..kocho?' I started. 'Tomioka-San!! Tomioka-san, you have to talk to sanemi-san, please, tomioka-San!' Shinobu was shaking my shoulders viscously. 'Why..? Did something happen? Do you need mitsuri? I- sanemi has bandages in the tent, I'll go get them.' I said, walking back to my tent. Shinobu dropped to the ground crying. I walked into my tent and saw - I saw a note that said it was from sanemi. I went to pick it up. I started to read it. 'I'm so sorry, tomioka, but Shinobu said some hurtful stuff I said, some hurtful stuff too. I just need some space from her and everyone else. If you need something or wanna come home, I left my phone number on the back of the paper, so just call me. Xoxo sanemi..' I read outloud. I immediately dialed his number, and he picked up.'..sanemi! Please come back, pick me up. I don't wanna be alone with people I barely know, people I bar-' I stopped halfway hearing him cry. 'S-sanemi..?' I said softly, trying to be comforting. 'I-ill come get..you ok?' Sanemi spoke in a hurt voice.