I Dont Feel Good..

Sanemi's pov:

Tomiokas head was boiling hot when I put my hand to it. I ran out of the room and grabbed a dishcloth, and put cold water on it to put on tomiokas head. After I did that, I told mitsuri and Shinobu that they both left so they wouldn't be a disturbance to him. I removed the vomit bucket, dumped it, and washed it out.

I almost threw up again just by doing that. I lit an insense so that the room didn't smell like vomit and sweat anymore. I quickly cleaned up the two rooms and bathrooms, the kitchen, and the living room. Afterward, I decided to take another advil and watch some cartoons. I fell asleep for about an hour, and then I woke up.

I went to go check on tomioka, and he seemed to be half awake half out of it. 'Tomioka? Are you awake now?' I asked in my calmest voice, 'No shinazugawa, no, I'm actually not awake.' Well, that wasn't the reply I expected, but it was better than nothing. 'Do you need anything, tomioka do you wanna go home?' I asked him still in a calm, quiet voice. '..can..can you just ly down with..me..?' He seemed to blushing but I couldn't tell if it was the fever or actual blush. 'Of course, tomioka,' I said to him and crawled into the soft, warm bed with him. 'Do you need anything else?' I whispered into his ear. '..can..can you also..cuddle... me..? I blushed but did as I was asked, and wrapped my arm around his waist, pulled him close, and nuzzled my chin into his head. '..thank you..' I heard tomioka whisper before quietly snoring.

I fell asleep quickly to, just being close to him helped.

I was floating on unicorns dancing through rainbows. I had a boyfriend called tomioka he loved the unicorns. His unicorn was called mui, and my was called yui.

Then I woke up.

I sat up and went to change my clothes, I wore a forest green hoodie and black jeans with some black sneakers and some jewelry. I put my hair in a little baby ponytail and went to my house. I got mitsuri and kocho to watch tomioka. Well, I was away for a few hours. I drove and sang to songs on the way there. I opened the door and got knocked over by my siblings jumping on me.

'HEY, HEY CHILLAX,' I said to them. I hugged each of my siblings. 'So sanemi, baby, how have you been doing in college?' My mom asked well were eating dinner. 'I've been doing fine. My new roommate is the best, but I gotta go soon since he is sick,' I told her, 'awe, that poor boy why doesn't he go to his parents' house?' 'Well, I offered, but he didn't wanna go back home, so I just decided to take care of him,' 'awe I raised such a sweetheart, oh honey, I'll get you some medicine for the poor boy!' My mom ran off to the bathroom before I could thank her.

She came back with a few bottles like cough surrup, cold cream, and  vaseline. 'Oh, thank you ma, you really didn't have to, but I'm sure he'll be glad to have someone other than me care for him,' I said to her. I hugged my mom and then went to hug my siblings before I got in my truck and went home.

In the middle of my drive, my phone starts ringing, 'Ah, shit it's mitsuri,' I say to myself I pick up the phone 'Hello mitsuri, I'm driving home why did you call?' I say to her through the phone 'Kyaaa sanemi-san tomioka refuses to do anything we say unless you're around!' Mitsuri practically screamed on speakerphone 'Well what you trying to make him do?' I asked her 'he won't take any medicine unless you give it to him, and he won't sleep unless you're next to him! Sanemi-san do somethingggg' mitauri was practically crying at this point. 'Ah, I see. Well, tell that Asshead that I'm coming home, about 10 minutes away, and if I don't see him resting with a cold cloth on his head, I'm gonna shove that cloth down his throat and out his ass' 'ok sanemi-san anything else?' I think for a moment 'Oh, yeah, I got some medicine from my mum, so don't give him any medicine. I can give it to him, aight bye!' 'Bye!' And then the call ends, and music plays again.