The future

10 years later:

Sanemi pov:

I was half asleep when I got woken up by tomioka. 'Nemi, wake up!' Tomioka said, shaking me. 'Ughhhhh whattt' I replied, covering my eyes from the light. 'The others are coming over with their kids,' tomioka said, and I freaked out.

'Shit! Why didn't they tell us?!' I asked and got out of bed. 'They wanted it to be surprise, they'll be here in an hour,' tomioka said, also getting up from the bed. 'Okay, okay, let's get the girls and tidy up,' I said, getting dressed.

'Okay, I'll get Hina and akane. we will clean up their room for the kids to play in,' tomioka said, walking out the door. 'Okay, sounds good, I'll make food Okay love?' I replied to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

'Mhm, love you!' He said and walked to the girls' room. 'Love you too!' I said back, rushing downstairs. I got my apron on and made some snacks for the kids and the others. I wasn't a professional, so it was just simple chips and dip, shrimp, and store bought sushi.

After I finished, I tidied the living room and kitchen. I also got some watermelon for genya to eat.

'They are here!' Tomioka yelled out, and I ran downstairs with the kids. 'Hai bestie!' Muichiro yelled and ran over to tomioka. The others also ran to tomioka.

'Hey nemi!' Genya yelled and ran to me. 'Hey gen,' I replied. The little kids came running in. 'Hoshi! Be careful!' Shinobu yelled at her son. 'Hina!' Another gremlin yelled, rushing past me.

'Wait for me, Haruka!' Akane yelled after the girls who were playing tag. 'Meki, go make sure the kids don't die,' tengen said to his oldest son. 'Yeah, yeah, whatever flashy grandpa' making said, waving him off. 'Tenji, go play with the girls' genya said to his daughter.

'Okay, Papa!' Tenji yelled and ran to the girls.

'You got any snacks?' Muichiro asked, walking to the kitchen. 'Yeah,' I said, walking with him.
'Oo, I love shrimp!' Muichiro said and grabbed a piece. Muichiro put it in his mouth whole.. like an idiot. 'IDIOT! DONT EAT THE TAIL!' I yelled and ran to him.

He quickly took the tail out of his mouth and ripped it off. 'I forgot, my bad,' he said, laughing it off. 'Fucking stupid.' I mumbled under my breath.

I felt somebody push my back. 'He-' I said, then heard a laugh. 'Oh shut up, I'm just teasing~' Shinobu said, covering her mouth. I gave her a little nudge and laughed. 'Yeah, sure.. just teasing~' I said back, messing up her hair. 'NUH UH, NOT MY HAIR!' she said and messed up mine.

'Hey, not mine either!' I yelled back, laughing. I saw mitsuri dragging tomioka to the couch. She braided his hair like hers. 'You're going to be so pretty tomioka!' She said and started her first braid.

'Okay,' he said and smiled. 'Well, this is fun.' tengen said, putting an arm around his husband. 'So fun,' I said, crossing my arms.

'Ohhh, come on, don't be such a poor sport!' Tengen said, giving me a nuggy. 'Fuck you!' I said  trying to reach his head. 'HAH, short ass!' He said to me. 'Fuck you cunt!' I yelled at him. 'Daddy what's a cunt?' I heard Hina say behind me. 'Are you stupid, Hina?! Cunt is obviously a fish!' Akane said to Hina.

'Ohhh! I like cunts!' Hina yelled excitedly. 'Daddy, I want to be a cunt when I'm older!' Hina yelled running to tomioka.

'Mhm, sure you do, hina,' he said, glaring at me. 'I'll be the prettiest cunt on earth!' Akane yelled. 'No! I want to be the cutest cunt!' Hina yelled fighting with her sister. 'Daddy! Who is the cuter cunt!' Akane yelled to me.

'Well, you both are adorable cunts' I said smirking.

A/N Sorry, it's short, I just wanted an ending that involved the future. I also really liked writing this story. Sadly, this will be the final end! So uh anyway 683 words!