camping trip..

A/N sorry uhm well I wanted to say it was going to start being a cold autumn now, like almost Halloween time.

Sanemi pov:

I started packing, just normal stuff. I was told we would be there for about a week or two. I packed some clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, comb, blankets, pillows, and some snacks and drinks. I don't get why we would when it's starting to get cold out, but it'll be good for tomioka to socialize easier.

I zipped up my suitcase and shoved it into the back of my truck, I went to tomioka's room to see if he needed help. I knocked on the door and went it. There was tomioka sleeping, using the suitcase as a pillow. I walked up to him and just kinda stood there admiring how pretty he looked asleep. I scanned tomioka's features, staring as his eyelashes carefully fell on his cheeks, his lips a pale pink color, his cheeks where also a light shade of pink because of how chilly it was.

Instead of waking tomioka up, I carried him to his bed and shut the suitcase to put in the back of my truck. After I had taken the suitcase, I picked up tomioka and carefully put him in the very backseat so he could sleep unnoticed. I sent a message to mitsuri telling her I'm coming to pick them up and to be ready. I turned on my car and played soft music, so tomioka didn't wake up. It was only like a 5 minute drive to their apartment. When I got there, I pointed to tomioka and put a finger to my lips, signaling to be quiet.

They nodded and carefully shoved their stuff in the back and came to sit upfront. I had  two open seats upfront, Shinobu sat in the middle, I drove, and mitsuri was staring out the window. I continued to play soft music for tomioka to sleep to. I made sure to toss a blanket over him and check in the mirror to make sure he didn't fall off the seat. I was told to just meet up with the two boys at the campsite. Appearantly, there will be lake and little mini shops for us.

Tomioka pov:

I was drowning, under the water I couldn't breathe or move I was stuck. I tried to swim out of the water but no use. I wanted to escape. I really did, I tried screaming for help, but nothing came out.

'Somebody please...please help me!' I thought, but no one was there, nobody and nothing were there. I cried and cried, "No use, no one could see me crying, nobody could hear me, I tried I really did. I cried out, I tried thinking of anything other than the hurt, guilt, and betrayal I felt. I felt lonely, and I couldn't do shit. 'Help..help me, please! I tried calling out for friends, 'SHINOBU! MITSURI! ANYONE, PLEASE...SANEMI HELP ME!' The words just wouldn't come out of my mouth. I could feel somebody shake me as I cried and cried for help.

I just couldn't wake up from this dream.. no, it wasn't a dream it was a nightmare! I could hear somebody calling my name, 'tomioka-san, tomioka-san!!' It got louder and louder. I snapped my eyes open and took a deep breath. It was mitsuri calling me and shaking me. I looked around to see my three friends around me, and mitsuri was holding me in her arms.

I felt my left cheek. There was a tear rolling down my cheek. 'AHH, tomioka-san! I was so worried you wouldn't wake up!! A-and..and you were crying!' She shouted with a look of worry on her face. '..o-oh..I'm really sorry..mitsuri...I-I just couldn't...I couldn't wake up,' I told her. 'Ara ara, tomioka-san, were you perhaps having a nightmare?' Shinobu said. I just nodded my head.

Sanemi got up and held out his hand to me, I was reluctant at first, but I then took it. 'Come on, tengen and kyojuro are waiting for us,' he said, well pulling me up. I nodded and started following him to the campgrounds.

Sanemi pov:

I led the way to the campgrounds, tomioka right behind me. I wonder why he was crying. He did say he was having a nightmare. I wonder what his nightmare was about. We ended up seeing rengoku waving to us as tengen was setting up tents.