im only tipsy..!

Sanemi's pov:

Tomioka and I were driving to the bar with Shinobu and mitsuri. 'Hey, sanemi-san! Turn on some music. I sent you a playlist!' Shinobu said. 'I'll unlock my phone. tomioka, can you turn on the Playlist, please?' I said through shouts of excitement.

Tomioka nodded and turned on the playlist like I asked, we all sang to the songs and had a good time. It was about a half-hour drive from campus to the bar, so we had plenty of time to sing and make jokes to laugh, too. 'EEKKK Guys! We should do karaoke night at the bar. I'll rent us a room!!' mitsuri shouted through the music. Everyone cheered except tomioka.

Tomioka pov:

It seemed like everyone was having fun, and they were having fun. I was having fun too. I just didn't want to make much noise. This was probably the most fun I've ever had in years. I mean, I don't really plan to drink much, but when the others are drunk, it'll be funny to watch them.

Karaoke night also sounds great. Maybe I could sing with sanemi. Speaking of sanemi, he looked so cute bopping his head to the music and singing his heart out. He had on a grey muscle shirt with some dark blue ripped jeans with a black belt and some black sneakers he also had brought a sweater, which he wrapped around his waist.

I couldn't help but stare at him admiring how he looked, his smile, those big purple eyes gleaming with joy. We are almost to our destination, probably another 15 minutes away. Shinobu had on an oversized white tee and some ripped black leggings with fishnets underneath and a black sweater wrapped around her waist she had on some black arm warmers and black Legg warmers with her long waist length hair up in 2 buns and her bangs fallen over her face.

Mitsuri had on a pink tank top that compliments her curvy body with some black jeans with pink butterflies on them. She had on a black belt, and her but length hair was separated in two braids, and her bangs clipped back with a pink butterfly hairpin.

All I was wearing was an oversized black tee that was sanemi's and black ripped jeans with the word kill imprinted in Japanese on the ass. I had my long hair down, and my bangs clipped back with a skull hairclip that happened to also be sanemi's.

Samemi's pov:

'Were here!' I shouted to everyone as I turned off the music. Before we got out of the car, we had to see if we could either get a friend to come here with another friend so they could pick us up or if one of us would be sober.

'Soo, is someone gonna stay sober, or do I call a few friends to pick us up after?' I asked everyone. 'EEKK, I plan to be black out drunk tonight!!' Mitsuri shouted 'same here,' Shinobu said. 'Tomioka-san, are you gonna stay sober?' Mitsuri asked, tomioka just shook his head as in no. 'Well, I'm also getting drunk,' I said.

'Ara ara, who will drive us home?' Shinobu said. 'Well, tengen said him and rengoku could pick us up if needed,' I said in reply. 'Well then, tengen and rengoku can pick us up. Just make sure to call them,' kocho said. We all agreed and headed inside. We were met by 
A lady who greeted us, 'Hello, I will be your server. Would you like a karaoke booth or normal booth, or would you just like a table?' The lady asked.

'Karaoke booth, please!' Mitsuri said gleefully. The waiter seemed to blush at mitsuri's cheerfulness. I don't think Shinobu was happy because she stared at the waiter with the look of murder in her eyes. 'Please just show us the way.' Shinobu said sternly.
The waited took us to the karaoke booth. 'Now, what would you like to drink, sir?' She asked giyuu, 'uh..uh well I-I would like a bottle of tequila..please?' It sounded almost like a question. 'Ok, and what about you?' She asked, facing my direction, 'just the same thing as him,' I said to her. 'What would you like.? The waiter asked Shinobu, 'a cocktail, thank you.' The waiter rolled her eyes and wrote that down.