sick day..

.
.
.

Tomioka's pov:

We went to the little get-together and I brought muichiro, he is my friend. Muichiro is 19, but our siblings knew each other, so we started hanging out when we were kids.

Muichiro actually had a unique ability. He can see through the spirit world, basically meaning he can interact, talk to, and see spirits!

I was holding hands with sanemi and muichiro at the same time. They seemed to be getting along, and I'm happy about that! I'm excited to go bully kocho!

Sanemi pov:

Tomioka brat along a little brat who keeps pointing to his and tomioka's hands that are intertwined. It's pissing me off!

Why did this little ignorant rodent have to join our little triple date. He would totally become best friends with genya. They are both annoying. I looked up when I heard muichiro say something. 'Hey, sanemi, is it?'

He asked me in a fake, polite tone, 'Yeah, did you need something? Maybe MY boyfriends other hand as well?' 'Sorry, as much I would enjoy that I would have to decline that wonderful offer. However, there are some little kids surrounding you and pointing to you calling you salami.' Bitch what? I think muichiro is on drugs. I don't see any kids.

'Are you on drugs? There are no kids around us at all,' I asked, confused. Tomioka looked shocked and stopped walking. 'Mui...what are the kids saying? Can you say their names?' 'Sure yuu!' He replied, smirking as he said the nickname.

'Oh darling, why does he need to do that?' I asked teasing tomioka, who turned bright red. 'S-shut up.. I- I have a hunch about something.' Tomioka was confusing me.

'Hey hey, little girl, what is your name and all your siblings? Do you have any other siblings? And where are your parents?' Muichiro was kneeling down in front of air..odd.

Muichiros pov:

I asked a little girl about herself, and she replied hesitantly. 'S-sir..my name is sumi shinazugawa..' My eyes widened as I heard sanemis' last name..she must've been dead.

'T-hat is teiko.. and that is hiroshi...koto is the one on shuya's back..' The girl pointed at each kid one by one. I nodded and asked another question.. 'Do you have any other siblings at home?' The little girl nodded. 'YES!! genya is at home with mommy!! Oh, and I forgot sanemi!!' She pointed to sanemi, who was staring at me.

'Oh, so you have two older brothers? How sweet!' I said in the most calming voice I could say. 'So.. where are your parents?' 'Oh...mommy is with genya at home right now, and Daddy is in a h-e-double hocky stick!'

'Ah, I see..so how did your daddy... you know..uhm die?'Oh.. he just threatened us with guns!! He didn't hurt any of us though see we are a'okay!' The little girl seemed so happy..

'So, do you know what genya is doing right now?' I asked, and sanemi and tomioka gasped. I looked over, and sanemi clung onto tomioka's sleeve tightly. 'Oh, he is sleeping right now! We tried to get him up, but it's as if we are ghosts or something!! And mommy and sanemi keep ignoring us!' She sounds so upset.. I feel so bad.

'Ah, older sleeping, eh?' The little girl nodded. 'Well..sumi.. you go keep playing with your siblings. I hope you have fun! I'll get a girl to watch you. Is that alright?' 'Yes! Finally, someone to talk to!! I'll go tell my siblings right now!!' She quickly ran off, and I giggled a little bit.

'Tomioka, I'm going to get tsutako to watch over them for now, okay?' 'Sounds..fine..tell her I say hi!' 'Will do.. TSUTAKO COME HERE PLEASEEEEE!!' I yelled, and sanemi looked at me like I was crazy..well, I kinda am.