Monster Attack!

Meanwhile, Yellow Ninja Randy goes to the street to search for Ben, but he is nowhere to be found. But Yellow Ninja Randy still won't give up.

Yellow Ninja Randy: Come on, Ben. Where were you hiding?

He jumped onto the roof of the building and saw a big, shadowy figure with a green tail roam onto the hospital building.

Yellow Ninja Randy: What the juice?! That must be him.

It didn't take long for Yellow Ninja Randy to run to the shadowy place, and when he reached the place, the street had destruction: several busted, stomped walkers, bent lamp posts, and smashed walls. Yellow Ninja Randy stays in the same spot, and he said:

Yellow Ninja Randy: Where did he go?

Then a shadowy figure came behind Yellow Ninja Randy, and he could feel something drooling on his head.

Yellow Ninja Randy: What the juice?!

When Yellow Ninja Randy looked behind him, he saw Ben in Stanked Monster form, a 13-foot green humanoid-like monster with glowing yellow eyes, sharp teeth, and a sharp claw, and with his bloody and nearly torn letterman jacket and jeans. Yellow Ninja Randy was shocked to see how huge Stanked Ben can be.

 Yellow Ninja Randy was shocked to see how huge Stanked Ben can be

(This is what Stanked Ben looks like. Sorry for my bad drawing.)

Yellow Ninja Randy: Wow, Nice entrance.

Then Stanked Ben unleashed his fearsome monster, roaring on Yellow Ninja Randy,

Stanked Ben: RAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!

His monstrous roar makes Randy grossed out due to his bad breath and saliva.

Yellow Ninja Randy: Shnasty!

Then Stanked Ben used his claw to attack Yellow Ninja Randy, but Randy managed to dodge his attack.

Yellow Ninja Randy: Alright, Ben, stop running away from me and fight like a man.

Stanked Ben: RAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!

Yellow Ninja Randy spoke confidently, feeling a smug hint at his clever one-liner.

Stanked Ben growled at the Yellow Ninja Randy, and suddenly Stanked Ben charged at Randy.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, the group (Omid, Christa, Carley, Doug(twdg), Theresa, Douglas(rc9gn), Debbie, and Bucky) go on the street to get to the train. The road they're walking on is a no-walkers zone, which makes the group raise their curiosity.

Omid: Is it odd that the streets are quiet as hell? Don't you guys?

Christa: It's kind of quiet. But can we talk about how the roaring sound came from the street? Is it a walker making that sound?