Collecting Supplies and Weapons

On the other side of Stone Mountain town, Kenny, Carley, Doug(twdg), Randy, and Howard arrived at the "Stone Mountain Pawn & Gun Shop". The group got out of the bus and went to the front of the gun store, where they were busted open. Kenny looked at the group and said,

Kenny: Ya'll guard my back just in case something there kills me.

Carley: I got it.

Then Kenny opened the door, but it was quiet inside, and some of the guns and weapons were still there.

Kenny: Be careful and don't make too much noise.

As they get inside, there's no one inside but an awful smell.

Kenny: Nobodies here, but only a foul smell in here.

Howard: Shnasty.

The smells come from the office, and when he enters it, he finds out there's a human corpse with a gunshot wound to his head inside the office.

Kenny: Shit...

Then Carley, Doug(twdg), Randy, and Howard enter the office and are shocked to see the human corpse.

Randy: Did he just-

Carley: Yeah, he did. He took his own life.

Doug(twdg) then finds a note on the floor, and he picks it up. Carley noticed it.

Carley: What did it say, Doug(twdg)?

Doug(twdg): He says, "Take my guns if you need them; I won't need them anymore."

Kenny: Shit, I guess he just gave up like that.

Doug(twdg): Yeah.

Carley: Let's take some guns and weapons right now, guys.

Then the group began to take some guns and weapons.

Carley: Well, look at these guns. Rifles, Snipers, shotguns, etc.

Doug(twdg): Better collect it now.

As they collected, Howard found something behind the counter: a box of silencers for each gun.

Howard: I wonder what this is for.

Carley: That was silencers, which you can use on guns to quiet the gunshot sound.

Kenny: This can be useful because the walkers won't hear it. You guys carried it while me and Randy searched to find something useful.

Carley and Doug(twdg): Okay.

Howard: Really? How can Cunningham have stuck with you while I had to help others?

Carley then pinches Howard's ear.

Howard: Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Stop pulling my ear!

Carley: Better help us, or you don't want to have your ear pulled.

Howard: Right! Right!

Carley let go of Howard's ear. Then Carley, Doug(twdg), and Howard carried some guns, weapons, magazines, and a box of silencers to the bus. As Randy and Kenny search for more useful stuff, Randy begins to talk to Kenny about Ben.

Randy: Hey, Kenny.

Kenny: Yeah, Randy?

Randy: Are you sure that you forgive Ben even after what happened? Howard told me about that.

Kenny: Yeah, I'm still a bit mad at him, but I'm mostly enraged at that witch.

Randy: The sorceress?

Kenny: Yeah, and she's also behind the apocalypse. Turn everyone into walkers.