Lee's Fate

Before we could start this story...

Do you think Lee is going to die in this chapter? Let's find out.

Lee slowly heard Clementine's and the other's voices, and as he slowly opened his eyes, he saw Kenny, Molly, Howard, and Clementine trying to wake him up.

Clementine: Lee, please don't be dead! Please!

Molly: Come on, Lee. WAKE UP!

Kenny: Goddamnit, Lee! Wake up!

Lee wakes up, and when he looks around, he and the group are in the jewelry store.

Clementine: Lee! I was so scared! I thought you had left me! I saw my parents.

Lee: I know. Are you guys alright?

Kenny: We'll be alright, but we still have problems here.

Howard: Lee is almost getting weaker. What would we do?

Then Lee looked at Clementine.

Lee: Clem?

Clementine: My parents... I saw my parents.

Lee: I know, sweet pea. They didn't get you, aren't they?

Clementine: No, they didn't.

Kenny: We stay in this jewelry for awhile store and all we need is to deal with you before we get back with the others.

Howard: Yeah, but don't we need to worry about the Sorceress?

Kenny: And every time you mention her, I wanted that ugly bitch to suffer for what she had done.

Molly: Can we just get it over with? Lee is getting weaker here.

Then suddenly they heard a roaring sound again, but this time it was really loud and near.

Lee: What the?

Molly: Again?

Kenny: And it's getting closer.

Then suddenly, they could feel the ground shaking like it was an earthquake.

Kenny: Okay! That's a fucking reason to panic!

Clementine: I'm scared...

Then the monstrous growls got even louder, and the ground was shaken violently.

Howard: Oh no! We have to leave this place now!

Then suddenly, the door of the jewelry store was ripped open by the green monster's claw.

Kenny: Fuck!

Molly: Oh shit!

Howard: Oh no! It's coming!

And it grabs Kenny.

Lee: Kenny!

Clementine: NO!

Kenny: Shit! I'm stuck!

Howard: What the juice?!

Molly: Holy shit! What is that?

Lee tries to stand up to save Kenny, but he's so pale and weak that he falls to the ground.

Clementine and Molly: Lee!

Howard: Everett!

Lee: We... need... to save... Kenny.

Molly and Howard help Lee stands up again and goes outside, along with Clementine, and they see something horrifying: the area that they were walking on was where the walkers got stomped on or got ripped apart by a 13-foot green humanoid-like monster with glowing yellow eyes, sharp teeth, and a sharp claw, along with his nearly torn Letterman jacket and jeans. Kenny is caught by Stanked Ben.