29 | One Frightening Little Monster

He held me and after a minute or so he started running his fingers down my back to attempt to comfort me

He held me and after a minute or so he started running his fingers down my back to attempt to comfort me. I felt reassured but his touch of course made me feel other things. I wanted to taste him. No. Wrong. I NEEDED to taste him tonight.

Before we both knew it, we were kissing manically, moaning into each others mouths. I was glad that Jaewoo was snoring loudly in his room with the news still going. CNN was drowning out the slurps and lip smacks coming from my room.

Things elevated quickly.

Taehyung had toppled me and was unbuttoning the shirt I was wearing, which was actually his

Taehyung had toppled me and was unbuttoning the shirt I was wearing, which was actually his. He ended up giving up and ripped it to shreds as he left kisses all over my abs. All I could do was squirm and moan as both my hands held on to locks of his beautiful hair.

Were we actually going to do this? It sure seemed like it.

He used his tongue to lick my waistline from left to right, leaving love marks. I reached down and started to unbutton my jeans and as soon as I had gotten my ripped Calvin Kleins undone, he was gone like a ghost, standing by the window, a sad look on his face.

Dammit. It was happening again.

I got off my bed and walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I started to kiss him on the lips and worked my way down to his neck. He was trying really hard not to respond. But his eyes said that he was hungry and I knew it wasn't for my blood.

"Tae, we have a while before the meet up. I've graduated and I want to celebrate by finally giving myself to you. Let's do this. I want you so bad."

"Now is not the time. Your dad is a couple doors down." He croaked.

"Yeah dead asleep and you'll know when he wakes up. Please Tae?"

He was all silence and stone.

"Please Tae! Pretty please! I want to do iiiitttt!" I whined, as I bounced on the balls of my feet like a toddler.

That caused him to burst into laughter as I also realized at that moment how ridiculous I must look.

"Stop laughing at me," I said slapping him on the arm with my good hand. A pain shot through my palm. I forgot his whole body sometimes felt like a slab of granite.