The Usual

(Tomura Pov----)

I woke up like I do on any other morning. Though, today was different than the rest. My depression and anxiety have gotten worse. And the league isn't helping out. They make it worse, expecially dabi.

I walked down stairs to eat something random. Fortunately, no one was there. I grabbed some bread and put it in the toaster. Just some toast with butter and sugar on it, nothing to crazy.

I scroll through my phone trying to find my therapist. She's up in age but she understands me, her name is Monico. She's very pretty to be 40 years old. She looks about twenty something if I'm being honest!

I texted her for a session so I can get away from the league. (#going through anger management)As far as possible from these people. I used to call them family, but now they are just people.

My toast popped up from the toaster. I grabbed it and put butter and sugar on it as fast as possible, running back to my room once I was finished. I heard someone's door open, and I don't want to be the center of attention again.

I had heard dabi coming from the hallway, so I'm glad I ran out of the kitchen. In my room, I'm safe. I think. But for now, I'm safe. No one can hurt me in my room.

I saw Kurogiri warp gate through, into my room. Looking up from my phone, he had a worried expression in his face. He came over to me and started to massage my shoulders gently while speaking softly.

"Tomura, I understand they give you hell. But you've got to come back down to eat."

"I already ate toast. Now leave I'm getting ready for my therapy session." I say, walking twords my closet getting dressed. My therapist said to wear bright clothes to brighten the day. So I wore a colorful hoodie, with baggy white pants and some baby blue converse.

Walking twords the bar I noticed everyone was eating breakfast, and of course dabi had to make a joke about me. Like always..

"Jeez, where is the boss going in those bright colors? A pride parade?" He had joked. He thinks he is funny, but he isn't.

"The only one going to the pride parade is you dabi! Especially the way you flirt with Keigo!" I say as he goes quiet. Keigo, our newest member, laughed at the joke.

"DAMN! TOMURA GOT YOU GOOOD! HAHA!" Keigo said laughing.

I walked out only to see the pouring rain. And I didn't have an umbrella but everyone else did. And we all know what their answer would be if I asked to borrow it. So instead. I went back to my room and did an online meeting.

⚠️*Therapy session time. I drew the ink splotch myself.Sry if it's triggering. I really luv u though and I hope you get better:) *⚠️

"Good morning Tomura. I see you are wearing those bright colors! I'm very proud of you."

" Thank you Ms. Monico. I really appreciate it."

"So, for today's session, we are going to check on your progress ok?"

"Ok."

"I'm going to show you some ink stains on some paper, and you tell me what you see. Be honest about it. Here is the first one."