Keigo?

My kitty! Mu!

(Dabi Pov----)

It was late at night. I had gotten back from attacking some heroes, just for fun. I got in the shower and washed up pretty good.

That's until I heard a noise. It was that of sqeaking. I thought nothing of it since the bar has a bunch of mice in it. But it got louder.

Once again, I ignored it completely.  It could just be the mice.

"Kiego! I'm fixing nachos for dinner!"
Nothing. The sqeaking had came to a halt and I heard whispering.

__________Tomura pov: At Mukira's apartment

Something didn't feel right. My stomach was churning in ways I didn't like. Muki was sleeping on the couch and I was taking a shower.

AS the water ran down my body, I felt a huge wave of nervousness enter my stomach.

Immediately our of fear I raced down to check on my beautiful girlfriend. Luckily she was just waking up and yawning.

Muki giggles as she saw my face of fear. This woman is something else.

"Hello my dear lover. Why are you so worried?"

"Something happened. I can feel it."
The moment I said that, dabi came busting through the doors I'm bloody tears.

We forgave him a while ago for his actions and took him on from the rain. He held onto us and cries deeply.

"Dabs. What happened?" Mukira had said. She did what all girls do and wrapped him in a blanket while giving him a bucket of ice cream. Women.

The story was heart breaking. We couldn't believe are ears at all. This poor thing had been suffering for a long time without us wanting to know.

"Dabi... I'm so sorry. Bur, could you tell us the story again so we can get things straight!"

------------ time skip to 2 hours earlier

It was hard. I really thought that it was just squeaking.
---------_____-----_____
I finished making my delicious nachos. Hawks would've come running for the delicious treat that I always made for him. He never did this.

"Snooze ya loose." I chuckled. I lived teasing him. Then I heard random whispering. It was odd for him to bring a friend over and not tell me.

The voice sounded really really familiar.  That's until I finally recognized the voice.

I Immediately ran up stairs to open tye bedroom door, but found no one but a YouTube video of a bed being bounced on.

I giggled thinking it was just a funny joke.

"Hawks! You're not funny! Even if I'm laughing!" I said.

I then grabbed the phone to stop it, and realized that it wasn't my nor keigos phone. This was interesting. When I cut it off and back on, I saw hawks and a person I knew.

"KEIGO! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!"

Both he and Geten walked out if the closet. Naked.  Tears of blood leaked down my eyes. It was sad and tragic.

"My own cousin... YOU BITCH!" I ran out.

Though of course I packed all of my stuff with me. I went down to Mukira and Tomura's apartment since we are friends again.

--------------

"And that's how it happened. That's why I'm here."

That eagle bastard! I'll kill him!

Mukira hugs him and stares at a knife on the table. She was glued to it, like it was a peice of chicken and she hadn't eaten in months.

That's until a horrifying smile spread across her face. I shuddered at the sudden glance.

"Don't worry." Her voice completely changed. It was terrifying. "I'll take care of it."

Cvfshgddt!

I think I got asthma. I'm wheezing a lot🤧