Who Is She?

(Tomura Pov----)

DEAR FUCKING GOD! I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE! Dabi, it's always dabi! Ever since that stupid incident with me being single, the league has not stopped talking about it. But at least midoriya is on my side. Kinda.

But now isn't the time. At this point, I don't care if I'm homeless! I need out of this place! I need out now! I ran to my room and started packing my clothes. I packed everything I could, even those harsh memories. But at least they make me feel somewhat safe.

"Awe~ is the big bad boss going to go visit his non existent gf? How cute." And then I snapped...

"I'm leaving this fucking hell hole! All you people do is tease me, and shame me, you make me feel like I don't belong here! You're just like them! You're no longer considered my family! And dabi, since you want to talk all the shit about me and think you're better than me.... You're the new leader. Good luck." I yelled at him. I then ran for the door, successful making it out. I'm happy. I'm free! And then it started to rain....

I quickly searched for cover. Soon enough, I came across an alley way with a tin roof over it. Perfect! I sat my bags and suitcase down gently, watching the rain. And then a girl came running in the same alley way as me.

She had very very very long pastel neon purple hair. Her beautiful chocolate caramel skin stood out in the rain. And those beautiful purple eyes with a yellow ring around them... Her beauty mark on her cheek, her fairly big breast and her plump lips, the top being darker than the bottom. Her hips.... Her ass.... STOP IT TOMURA! YOU'RE BEING A PERVERT!

She was absolutely beautiful. I've never felt this way before, my stomach has butterflies in it... I think I'm... In love...

(Unknown Pov----)

All he does is shame me and hurt me... I FUCKING hate him. There is no way I can stay here anymore, I have to leave. I have to get out...

And so I did. "He" had left for work and I started packing my stuff. I had rented out an apartment and from now on I will be staying there. The moving trucks came fast though. Everything was ready! Until his stupid quirk activated. Tracking. If he gets the slightest of DNA from you he can track you down.

He came up to the apartment I was living in and completely trashed it. Ripping and tearing my good furniture. Destroying things! I really do hate him. He's so annoying!

But mama didn't raise a pussy. So I got up and fought back. Yeah he got a few hits on me but I'm still standing. That is until he pulled out a gun. So I ran.

Luckily it was raining. His quirk doesn't work good in the rain. But I had forgotten my umbrella or my rain coat.... So now I'm soaking wet. Which is actually a good thing. His tracking gets confused about whether my body is apart of the rain or not.

He kept getting confused so he gave up. At least that's what I had thought. I turned around to see no one chasing me anymore. I guess now it's time find cover for tonight.

I searched everywhere! I even asked people if I can stay in their homes, but there are so many selfish bitches these days. No one said yes. I even went to a bar and this snob nose black haired bitch said no. He was ugly as hell anyways.

I walked for hours and the rain kept coming. But finally, I found a nice alley way with a roof over it. And someone else had been there but I paid no attention to them.

I stayed there for a few hours, the rain cleared up a bit and I could see that the person was checking me out. But when I looked at them they had looked away and blushed.. They were kinda cute. Actually it was a he, because he got hard. He attempted to hide his boner but I saw, it made me chuckle at his failing efforts to hide it.

Though we was cute. He had cracked porcelain skin, his extremely long curly white and blue hair, he had cracked lips but I don't mind, my elbows are always ashy.(Same here •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀) He looked skinny but still had meat and muscle. And then we made eye contact... Those beautiful red eyes... They're like the setting sun. They were beautiful. His natural blush was like the finishing touches to a painting. Yeah he was crusty as hell, but he was still so god-damn handsome.

He smiled at me which was the cutest smile I had seen in a while. Out of pure instinct I smiled back. He giggled softly, blushing. He then attempted to make the first move but slipped on water.

(Tomura Pov----)

I slipped.....I fucking slipped.... I was hoping she didn't see but she did did. I looked up and she was giggling. But she held her hand out to help me up. And I took it. I got up and she began to speak..

"Hey, you ok?" Her voice was soft. It was kinda a low woman's voice. Usually women's voices are high pitched, but her's was a soft low voice.

"Y-yeah, I...I.. I'm ok. You d-didn't have to help me up if you didn't want to."

"Well I did. So deal with it. And by the way I saw you checking me out you little pervert." She said, her index finger rubbing the bottom of my chin. But she was laughing. She then continued. "But don't feel ashamed. I was looking at you two. Specifically your boner. But hey I'm a thirsty girl." She joked.

I could feel my heart racing.

"But now I should be leaving. My crazy ass boyfriend is probably tearing up the apartment again. Hey! I never got your name, what is it?"

Shit! I'm a villain and she wants to know my name...

"Tomura Shigaraki." I said that with more confidence than I thought.

"Number one villain! Wow... I'm in the ranking, but I didn't know I'd meet the number one... This is amazing! Can you sign my breast?" She said handing me a pen and pulling her shirt down a little. Even though I was a blushing mess, I still signed her breasts.

"Oh and by the way, my name is Mu-" She couldn't even finish before her boyfriend or ex boyfriend had came. They argued and fought, but he won. He dragged her away... And now I'm lonely.

"Shit, I have to help her. I need to get an apartment and get the rest of my shit. Starting now." And with that, I started searching places to live. I want her... No.. I need her protected from the world..

1180. Sry, I didn't mean to write this much. :3 sry if there is spelling error.