Single Meet Up.

(Tomura Pov----)

We had two hours left until the meet up. Dabi and hawks were getting ready and probably having sex as well, Toga went somewhere to get her boyfriend.(I know it's supposed to be uraraka, but it's going to be deku because I have future plans.) Kurogiri had someone coming over. And compress's love had fallen sick so he's out taking care of them. The others already had their partners here.

And here I am single... I could make up a lie, but they would know. I'm bad at lying. Though I really do wish I had someone. So I decided to go out looking for one.

"Where you going bosss~?" Dabi had said from the bar. He looked really nice not going to lie. But he had a little.....cum on his pants. And hawks was leaning against the counter asleep with semen around his mouth.

"I'm going to get my girlfriend. She texted me and said she was ready." I lied horribly.

"Oh but Tomura, I have your phone! And the party has started. What a little lier you are. Mr Single has lied to us about being in a relationship guys!"

And with that... Everyone came out of hiding. And I was standing there... like a fool. I was the center of attention again. And everyone started laughing.

"Did you here that Mimi? Tomura lied about dating someone! I can't believe he is single."

"Yes I heard it toga. But don't be to harsh on him. You know he's sensitive." Midoriya...... I FUCKING HATE HIM! AND THIS BITCH IS DATING HIM!

As everyone began to talk shit about me, that itch came back. It wasn't any itch, it was the itch from when I killed my entire family.... It was dreadful, it was painful, it was horrible! I hated it! I have to leave before things escalate.

I walked back into my room. Only to find that someone had followed me. And it was her.....

"Tomura, love are you okay my dear?" My therapist Monico had said.

"Ms. Monico! What are you doing here?"

"Your father Kurogiri asked me out and I said yes.  So I came down, but I didn't know they treated like this. Why didn't you tell me? We could've worked this out."

"I... I don't want to leave them. But I want them to stop doing this to me! I hate them! I really do!"

"Oh Tomura. Don't cry. We'll get this worked out and solved." She said wiping away my tears. I looked up into her yellow eyes if hope and smiled.

"Thank you Ms. Monico. You have my trust."

"Good, I'm glad I do Tomura." And with that we started a private therapy session in my room. Kurogiri even came in to help. We all had a great time. And then the party was over. Which I'm happy about.

I walked down stairs to clean up everyone's mess. There were drinks and cigarettes and everything else you could think of scattered on the floor. Plus a sleeping toga cuddled up with a sleeping midoriya. I didn't wake them since they looked peaceful.

After everything was cleaned up I decided to clean up myself. It's been a while since I had a good bath. So I decided to take one, nice and hot with bubbles in it. Just the way I like it.

I went to my bathroom in my room, ran the bath water, added soap, hot undressed, and got in. It felt wonderful! I forgot how good baths felt. I felt all my muscles relax and my mind at ease.

I started to think about what Monico had said... She said even if I don't want to, I have to leave this place. It's not healthy for me. And I agree it isn't. But, I think I'll stay here a little longer until I can find a place to stay.... Hopefully....

653. I hope there isn't much spelling error. Sorry if it is. I was in a rush.