Mall Mayhem

(Tomura Pov----)

Let's just say......the date didn't go well. And we got chased by the heroes... And something else happened..

At first everything was going well. But once Toga and Magne figured out about they pushed me too far! LITERALLY! They found the date location and the pushed me and I went flying into Mukira's breasts! And then I got turned on and Muki felt it and UGH!! It was a mess...

But me and Muki are still together and we are doing well. She even decided to take me to the mall today! I love the mall and I love her so what could possibly go wrong?(Everything Tomura.... Everything.)

I got dressed and headed down to the bus stop where she was sitting. Those fucking water balloons....So fucking huge for no reason! Why are the so big?! Literally why?! They shouldn't be that big to the point where you can only see half of her stomach! Like why? I'm afraid if I touch them they'll burst and the boob juices will go everywhere! It's like they're not even attached! They are just floating!

"Tomura. Did someone piss you off or something?" Mukira says with mother like expression on her face.

"Why? Why are they this big. Look at them Mukira! Look at them with your eyes!" I say while pointing to her breasts. Those things will haunt me.. All for One, watch out. We've got two new villains that'll end you in a second.

"It's just genetics. Now come on, let's go to the mall!" She said while dragging me onto the bus. Carefully I guess.

Once we got on I noticed two boys were looking at her. I've never felt like this, but I hate seeing them look at her! It's pissing me off! And then one if them pointed to her breasts and made grabbing hands and then made a face as if he were fucking her! I let out a deep growl and glare devilishly at them. Mukira looks at me and then looks at the boys.

"Babe, hand me my jacket."

She called me babe! They heard her apparently and then immediately went on their phones. I hand her the jacket which was pink and disgusting. I hate pink with a passion.

She covers herself up and I can see the pain in her eyes. Why can't girls just be them without being stared at and disowned by men?

"Take it off. If they continue to stare I'll deal with them myself." I say. She begins to take it off with a happy look on her face. They stare but I glare at them and they get scared again. Pussies.

We get off of the bus sooner or later, and we stopped at the mall finally. It was just as big as I remember. Seven floors, and one two many shops. Though today had a plot twist.

Mukira had draged me to a store that had so many colorful cute things. It was disgusting!! So so nasty.....

She forces me in a chair and puts these cutesy accessories in my hair. I'm talking bows, hair clips, bobby pins, beads, extension and more! I looked horrifying! What would father think? I'm covered in pinks and purples and other disgusting colors!

"Mukira! Noo! You're embarrassing me!"

"Silence monkey! I'm not finished!" She called me a monkey....I'm not a monkey! I'm a rat! There's a huge difference!

After about a few minutes, every accessories she put into my hair was bought. My head feels so much better! I feel so light and normal! But the craziness doesn't stop there...

"My nails look horrible! I should get a mani-pedi!" She says before giving me this gruesome smile."Your nails look horrible as well...Let's get matching ones!" And with that... I was dragged.

(1 painful hour later)--------

AHH! MY FINGERS HURT SOOOO BAAAAD! My cuticles are throbbing in pain! Is that even possible?! My finger tips hurt... everything hurts! How is she not in tears? Is she ammuned!?

"Look how pretty! My melody and Kuromi! I love them so so much!"

"Did I have to get My melody? She's all pink! I hate pink Muki!"

"Wuss! Now stop complaining! I need a picture."

We took a picture and continued to shop around. My hands hurt so bad and people are looking at me! Someone even whispered fruit loop! But Muki quickly settled that.

After all, Muki and I had a really fun time. And we enjoyed ourselves very much. Just not the nails part.

760. I know it took forever to get this chapter out. But I was busy turning myself into Bowser ok!

Shiggys nails

   Mukira's nails

   Mukira's nails.