eight

(harrys pov)

I was such an asshole to do that to Sarah. She doesn't deserve any of this. I knew she was hurting. I missed her so much and I know she feels the same way about me too.

I had no one around, I was alone, besides the fact I have my brother who is a cancer patient that's on the urge of dying, that's living with me at the moment. I could never be more miserable.

If Iris wasn't there, I wouldn't have kissed her. I tried calling Sarah multiple of times, but she didn't answer. We haven't spoken or seen each other for weeks. I couldn't take this anymore.

I decided to call Louis. I dialled his number.

"Louis?" I said softly.

"Yeah Harry? What's up lad?"

"Can we meet up at the bar downtown?"

"Yeah sure." He hung up and I tossed my phone over to the sofa. I grabbed my coat and walked out the door.

I arrived at the bar and discovered Louis sitting in one of the booths, staring into his phone.

I sat down at the booth, slouching myself down. I sighed and slammed my phone down onto the table.

"What's up?" He looked up from his phone, stirring his drink with a straw.

"It's Sarah.." I sighed.

"What happened?"

"I was in the park with her last week and she caught me kissing my ex Iris, but it wasn't what it looked like."

Louis stayed silent for a bit, "Well.. Continue."

"She kissed me, I tried to pull away but her grip was strong. But the thing is, once she let go of me, I didn't stop her. I carried on kissing her." I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

"That's," he exhaled, "I don't know."

"Have you been out with her before?" I asked, taking a deep breath.

"Y-yes." He hesitated.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "when was this louis?"

"You were at work, before you quit, yes I heard the news.. I asked her if she wanted to see a movie. That's all. We're good friends."

I nodded my head and stood up from the booth, walking towards the counter to order myself a coffee.

I waited impatiently, checking my watch every second. I grabbed the coffee and paid the money.

"Thanks, keep the change." I said, smiling.

I sat back down in the booth, taking a deep breath and sipping from my coffee.

"Harry, I think you should try calling her." He said, staring at the bar's name on the glass.

I dialled Sarah's number. Surprisingly, she answered.

"Yes?" Her soft, voice called out at the end, she sounded exhausted.

"I'm sorry Sarah, just here me out. Let me make this up-"

"Harry you've done enough," her voice weakened and started to crack, "just leave me alone, I'm not ready right now." The line went dead.

I held my phone in my hand, melting my eyes into it. I couldn't believe what I did to Sarah. I broke her heart.

"You know Harry," he looked up at me grinning, "technically, this isn't all your fault, it's sort of Iris' fault too."

I thought about if for a second, and it hit me. It was actually her fault. She came to me.