twelve

okay so now you'll see what goes on in the mind of the pervert (jk) known as Harry Forward Banana Styles. lol enjoy bye x

-

(harrys pov)

I glanced at Sarah as she slept so peacefully next to me. I checked the grey clock on my nightstand beside me, it read; 4am. It was 4am and I was staring at my beautiful baby girl.

I tucked her hair behind her small ears and kissed her forehead gently. I huffed and paced out of my unmade bed, leaving Sarah stretched out and half naked on my sheets.

I jogged down the dark hallway, feeling a pain shoot through my legs. They were weak and numb. Probably from last night.

I grabbed a mug from the cabinet. It had a printed picture of Elliot and I when we were younger, there was a cheesy text written in bold on top of the photo; #1 brother.

Elliot made the mug for me when he was little. I felt grieved. I kept the tears at the back of my eyes. I couldn't keep it in any more.

I slammed the mug down onto the counter, causing it to make a loud echoing noise, I whispered a soft 'oops' as I made myself a cup of coffee.

I slumped myself down onto the black sofa, sipping the bitter taste of the coffee. I sighed as I focused on the image of Elliot and I. I miss him.

FLASHBACK

"Harry! Harry!" The annoying voice of Elliot called out from the living room

"What! What!" I replied agitatedly. Elliot walked over to me rapidly, holding something behind his back.

He slowly revealed the present, it was a mug with an image of the both of us.

"Ah Elliot," I snatched the mug from his hand, I examined it and checked it out for a bit, "This is amazing, thanks!" I smiled as I gave him a hug.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Harry," I heard a soft voice calling out my name from the room down the hall, "Is that you?" I peeked my head around the corner to discover Sarah standing against the wall.

"Baby," I stood up from the sofa and placed the bitter coffee onto the table, I walked towards her and moved my hands down to her waist, "go back to bed, you look exhausted."

Her dark brown eyes melted it's way into mine. I pinned her up against the wall. Goosebumps traveled down her body. I knew she was feeling pleasure in this.

I kissed her all the way down to her collar bones. Our fingers intwined as she groaned and arched her back off the wall.

Our lips pressed into each other. Shit it felt so good. I always wanted to go the extra mile with Sarah, but I know she wasn't ready, nor was she that type of girl.

Her body was so tempting, yet so fragile. If I had to go the extra mile with her, I don't think she'll be able to really handle it. I mean, look at her, she looks so afraid of the world.

But she's gorgeous. I'd do anything for her, any day. I'd take a bullet for her any day. I love her. She's so-

"Harry, what's going on in that head of yours?" She snapped her fingers and chuckled softly to herself.

I had no idea we had been standing there for a minute, just staring. I totally lost it there. I have these times, where I lash out and just daydream. I don't do anything, I just stand in front of a person, and think.

I didn't even care if I was having a decent conversation, I just, think-

"Harry,!" She burst out in laughter, covering her hand over her mouth, stopping her from laughing louder, "You're doing it again!" She murmured.

"Uh I'm s-sorry." I stuttered and scratched my bare neck. She giggled and noticed my uncomfortableness. She grabbed my neck and anxiously pulled me back.

Our lips crashed into each other, I felt her hips brush against my waist. "Harry," she moaned, "It's 4am and we're seriously d-doing th-is." I carried on pecking on her neck as I watched Sarah shut her eyes and bite her lip.

She loved this. I finally released myself from our make out. "Let's go somewhere." She cheekily smiled as her eyes still looked bagged and half closed.

I put on a pair of my running shoes and a jacket. I quietly sat down on my bed, gazing at Sarah as she got dressed. I studied her body for a bit until she interrupted, "What are you looking at?" She smirked playfully.

"I don't know." I shrugged, and folded my hands together as I grinned.

We walked out the door, holding hands tightly. Our shoulders tightly pressed together, and her pony tail swaying side to side, hitting my back.

We stepped into the Range Rover and shut the doors. I started the engine and drove off. The ride was quite interesting. The streets were empty and quiet.

There was an amazing view of meadows and fields beside us. I peeked at Sarah in the corner of my eye, she was smiling and biting her nails.

A silver-grey Land Rover stopped next to us. I stopped the engine and opened the window, "Uh sir?" I asked with my voice shaking. The stranger's window opened slowly.

"Harry, ey mate!" It was my, 'acquaintance' from high school, Grayson. We didn't get along too well.

"Hi." I muttered rudely.

"Look who I've got." He smirked and pulled a young girl's head forward by her hair. My heart stopped for a moment. It was Iris. Her hair was disheveled, she was sobbing uncontrollably and there was tape covering her mouth.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" My voice raised and deepened.

"Do you want to race?" He smirked like a fucking asshole.

"Harry, don't do this." Sarah grabbed my arm with force but I pulled away viciously and started the engine.

We're screwed.

-

omggggggg what is going to happen nextttt???im so freakin excited to write the next chapter but i have exams so i'll update over da weekend! im so hungry bc i didn't eat a big lunch ok bye ily all xx