Volume 1 Chapter 1

~In the cafe~

There were very few people in this cafe, Nosaka specially chose this cafe in order to meet a girl. He was sitting and sipping his cocktail while watching something on his phone, he was wearing an Outey uniform but without a white jacket. He took it off because he was hot in it. He was wearing all black: trousers, shirt, shoes and even a tie. Soon came a blonde with peach-colored hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in Raymond's uniform, namely: a white shirt with short sleeves and a red bow, a dark blue knee-length skirt like knee socks, and shoes were brown. Nosaka raised his head and saw that the girl was out of breath, he immediately realized that she was running here with all her might. The guy hid his phone.

Yuma: Did the student council delay you again? Anna, you should at least load other people with work sometimes, and not do everything yourself, don't let others use you.

He said with a smile.

Anna: You're wrong! This time I was detained by the director in order to tell me the news that new people will come to us tomorrow.

The girl sat down opposite Nosaki, she took the guy's cocktail and began to drink it.

Yuma: Are they new?
Anna: Yeah...

Nosaka called the waiter and they ordered ice cream. After 5 minutes, ice cream was brought to them.

Yuma: And?
Anna: And tomorrow I have to meet them. According to the director, they will come from the island... Because they are simpletons, the girls from the council demand their departure from me...
Yuma: Yeah... But why? Even if they're simpletons, it's pretty cruel.
Anna: They will be the new Ryanon football team. And they don't want the guys from the island to spoil our reputation...
Yuma: Ahahahaha, but now the Seishow is considered the strongest team.
Anna: Exactly... If earlier Raymond was considered the strongest, now it is not so...
Yuma: Do you want beginners to try themselves?
Anna: Yes... Who knows, maybe they will be able to return the title of the strongest to Raymond? But I still have to chase them away...
Yuma: If you don't want to drive them away, then pretend. Pretend that you're trying to kick them out, but in fact do nothing.
Anna: Are you offering to help them show themselves to our council?
Yuma: Right~ When they see that the guys are really not so simple, they will change their mind.
Anna: And if they really turn out to be simple?
Yuma: Then you need to help them discover their talent.
Anna: By talent, do you mean hisatsu techniques?
Yuma: Yes, but not really. I am also without hisatsu technique, but I have already become famous as the "Emperor of Tactics". They just need to be helped to understand what they are good at. Maybe some of them are good in attack, and some in defense. Someone is fast and agile, and someone uses brute force. If you know how to guide them correctly, they will be strong.
Anna: Then will you help me?
Yuma: Nope.

He said with a sweet smile.

Anna: Well, why!?

She asked in disbelief.

Yuma: What is the benefit to me from helping my rivals?
Anna: I see... So you don't love me and you're using me! You just need sex from me...

She said sadly, tears appeared in her eyes.

Yuma: When did I say that!?
Anna: Because you don't love me. You don't want to help me... Whimper...