Volume 1 Chapter 16

Haizaki was walking to the club room when he heard a noise.

Everyone: EEEEEEE?! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

When he went inside, he saw Nosaka, who was sitting with a smile on his face.

Haizaki: Nosaka, why are you here?!

Nosaka looked at him.

Yuma: Hi. Everyone is finally here. It looks like Haizaki really joined Raymond.

To which he snorted in response.

Yuichiro: What does the enemy captain want from us?! Do you want to declare war on us?!
Yuma: If you want to take it that way, then don't be shy. But I've come to give you something.

He took a flash drive from his pocket and handed it to Okuiri. The guy was scared at first, and then he was perplexed.

Okuiri: What's it?

The guy took the flash drive in his hands and began to look at it.

Yuma: Data on all players by Outei Tzukinomiya.

Everyone was surprised.

Hiura: What does that mean?
Yuma: So that we can play fair with you. Outei Tzukinomiya receives full support from the computer system《Ares》. They calculate attacking plans not only from the team's data, but also from their biorhythms.
Gojin: So what?
Yuma: There's nothing to brag about.
Gojin: Then why?!

He spoke suspiciously.

Yuma: In other words, so that you can match our strength at least a little. I am giving you complete data on all players of Outei Tzukinomiya.

The guys didn't trust him.

Hattori: Is he up to something?
Okuiri: Maybe it's a trap?
Yuma: I have no ulterior motive.
Yuichiro: Then why are you helping us?!
Yuma: Because a lot will depend on this match. And finally, I would like to fight you fairly.

He said with a tired smile.

Asuto: Nosaka...

His words seemed strange to Asuta.

Haizaki: Fight honestly?! Don't make me laugh! I don't care what good can be done.《Ares》! It doesn't change what he did to Akane!
Yuma: Oh, that... After the match, you will get an answer to all your questions.

He said with indifference.

Haizaki: What do you mean?!

He asked angrily.

Yuma: Who knows? But I went.

He got up and started to leave.

Asuto: Nosaka Yuma!

Nosaka stopped at the door.

Asuto: We will defeat Outei Tzukinomiya! And he will stand on top!

Nosaka turned to him.

Yuma: Of course. I look forward to.

He said with a smile on his face and left.

Asuto: Nosaka...
Haizaki: Nosaka Yuma, what the fuck are you up to?!

Anna ran after him, which surprised the guys. It seemed strange to the guys and they wanted to follow her, but at that moment the coach came and stopped them. Nosaka was walking through an aisle overlooking the courtyard.