Volume 1 Chapter 14

~Match day. Raymond vs Tonegawa Tousen~

The guys were shocked by how many people support Endo.

Norika: Wow...
Gojin: Everyone is so supportive of him...
Tatsumi: The legendary captain, Endo Mamoru.

Everyone went out onto the field and took their places. The whistle blew announcing that the first half had begun. Raymond's team has the ball, the guys easily bypass the opponents and it seems that the advantage is on their side. Asuto gives a pass to Gojin.

~Meanwhile, Raymond is on the bench~

Coach Kameda was happy that the guys were doing well.

Kameda: I think they will succeed!

He said happily.

Otani: I think you're right!

She answered happily. Anna was the only one who was serious, because she knew that this was just the beginning and the outcome of the match could change at any moment not in their direction. And she was not mistaken...

~On Tonegawa Tousen's spare bench~

Aki and Coach Seigo watched the match.

Aki: Raymond attacks from the very beginning.
Seigo: Let's see what they can do first.
Aki: And yet I can't believe that their coach is absent from such an important match!

She was indignant.

Seigo: Cho KinyUn, he's unreadable.

~Back to the match~

Godin has the ball and he tries to score, but Endo hits back. The ball went back to Godin.

Gojin: Are you provoking me?!

He sounded displeased.

Kozomaru: Give it to me, I'll do it!

Kazamaru took the ball away from him, which surprised Gojin. He tried to score with a "Fire Tornado", but Endo blocked this shot, which surprised Raymond's team.

Kozomaru: What?!
Asuto: Did he block the "Fire Tornado" with a blow?!

The ball was flying towards Sakanoue. The guy managed to catch a pass, he headed for the opponents' goal, while passing to his comrades. Raymond was shocked by their teamwork.

~On the bench of spare Raymond~

Coach Kameda was shocked.

Kameda: This is ...
Anna: Their individual abilities are not particularly surprising, but ...
Otani: Both their attack and defense are quite dense.
Anna: But that's not the problem...

Coach Kameda and Otani looked at her.

Anna: Their team trusts each other, while our guys continue to quarrel with each other. As Heath said... If the guys don't get together, then they won't have a chance to win.
Otani: You're right... Each of them is fixated on themselves, as a result of which they hinder each other... It's a pity Heath isn't with us... He would have asked our guys.
Kameda: This guy really has talent. With him, Raymond would have become much stronger.

They spoke in frustration.

Anna: But Heath is not with us right now...

*Anna's thoughts: Yuma, what should I do? How can I help the guys and you?...*