Volume 1 Chapter 4

~Raymond vs Teikoku match~

Both teams were preparing for the match. Nosaka and Nishikage took their seats.

Nishikage: Since Kageyama's coach, he has returned to his position. All their practice matches were kept secret. More importantly, the teams they played against, everything went into disarray after that.
Yuma: Huh... Coach of Teikoku University, Kageyama Reiji. He should not be underestimated. I think he can be called a dishonest hero.

Nosaka looked at Coach Cho Kinyun.

Yuma: For a coach, hiding in all unknown abilities. This match will be quite interesting.

He looked at Teikoku's team.

Yuma: Shimerigawa Kageru, a spoiled brat who can't do anything.
Nishikage: Why was he given the captain's armband?
Yuma: It looks like he took advantage of his father's authority.
Nishikage: I heard that he wanted to join us.
Yuma: It is, but Midoin doesn't need useless tools. And I don't want to mess around with him, I have enough Takemi, who always skips training.

The match just started and less than a minute later, Raymond easily scored the first goal.

~On the bench, Raymond~

Ootani and Lucky high-fived each other as they were happy to score. But Anna finds this match suspicious.

Anna: Don't you think the Teikoku team is moving strangely?
Ootani: Maybe they are exhausted after training? What do you think Coach?

She said, while looking around.

Cha Kyung: Ho-ho-ho~ Well, I have no idea why they behave like that. But I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Ootani approached the coach to see what he was doing.

Anna: You're ignoring the match again...
Ootani: Action today?
Cho KinyUn: Yeah! I'm not very good at action games, but this one has an easy mode. Where the enemy is moving slower than usual. It's so much fun to beat him!

He said happily.

~Back to Nosaka with Nishikage~

Yuma: I think so... Should Anna tell us what exactly Kageyama's plan is?
Nishikage: But then she will arouse suspicion from others.
Yuma: You're right. I hope their team will quickly understand, before their endurance runs out, what exactly the enemy's trap is.
Nishikage: It will be troublesome if their team loses. After all, we decided that we would give the victory to Raymond in the final. But will they be able to reach the final?

Nosaka grinned.

Yuma: They can. After all, next to them is our good luck charm.
Nishikage: Don't rub salt on the wound... And it's so insulting that our manager is in someone else's team, so he also helps them.
Yuma: It's funny to hear that from you. Usually you and Anna are fighting like a dog with a cat, and when she is not there, you are like an older brother who is not pleased to watch his sister being in the circle of other guys.
Nishikage: Who would speak.

They looked at each other.

Yuma: I see that ice cream wasn't enough for you.
Nishikage: Don't you dare feed me any filth!