Volume 1 Chapter 6

Nishikage and Yoshiya were walking home.

Yoshiya: How many days do you think they'll leave him there?
Nishikage: I hope for a day. I was surprised by how quickly the information reached them.
Yoshiya: I agree. He had just released Takemi as they immediately came for him. It looks like Midouin needed an excuse to lock Nosaka in a secret room.
Nishikage: Do you think Takemi made an agreement with Midouin to frame Nosaka?
Yoshiya: Isn't it?
Nishikage: How right you are. After all, they could have caught Takemi without letting him escape, but instead they came for Nosaka. One would think that Takemi had nothing to do with it and that it was an accident that played into the hands of that bastard, but...
Yoshiya: Then they would both have been captured. And since they only came for Nosaka, it proves that Takemi was in cahoots with Midouin...

They both stopped and looked at each other.

Nishikage: Are you thinking the same thing as me?
Yoshiya: Find that rat and beat him up good?

She asked with a smirk.

Nishikage: Yes.
Yoshiya: Great, since Nosake can't be bulked up, then Takemi will be there instead.

She said with a devilish smile while flexing her fists.

~At Nosaki's~

When he reached the place, he met the secretary, who was in Midwin's office. There was a smirk on her face.

Secretary: Nosaka Yuma, you will be locked in a secret room until I personally verify your loyalty《Aresu》!

*Yuma's thoughts: It looks like she gave the order to capture me and bring me to the secret room. After all, if it had been Midouin, Takemi would have been captured too, and I would have been called for interrogation first, and then sent here. This woman... I have noticed more than once that she is trying to frame me in order to lock me in a secret room and conduct tests on me. If Midouin didn't call me and didn't come here, then she did it in secret from him.*

Suddenly, the woman felt cold and fear, she looked into the desert and the cold eyes of the guy from whom this frightening aura emanated.

Yuma: Miss May, these people are loyal to Mr. Midouin, what will happen to you if they report this situation to him? If the boss finds out about Takemi's antics and that you let him escape and grabbed his weapon instead of the real culprit, he will not leave it so easily.
Miss May: But it was you who let him escape!

Nosaka grinned.

Yuma: Me? I don't need such useless trash in the team dragging us to the bottom. I kicked him out of the team, but I didn't let him go, you let him escape, and now you're trying to shift all the blame on me. As a captain, I tried to reason with him, but when he insulted《Ares》, then I realized that it was useless to talk to him and you should take care of him. I prepared and presented you with everything ready on a platter, you just had to intercept it. It's not my fault that you weren't smart enough to understand such obvious things. Maybe I should tell Mr. Midouin everything. What do you think he'll do to you?

*May's thoughts: Damn... This guy is threatening me... He's hinting that I was in cahoots with that kid and he can easily prove it. In other words, he gives me a choice. Either I have to listen to his terms and he'll keep it all a secret, or he'll tell the boss and get rid of me. Even if I try to blame him, he'll use it against me. He knows his place and authority perfectly well, which is to be expected from a genius like him, no wonder this guy is Midouin's favorite. Damn... It pisses me off that I can't lock him up, because the boss will definitely suspect something is wrong.*