Volume 1 Chapter 2

~The next day. In the living room~

The couple was sitting on the couch and watching TV. They couldn't find anything interesting.

Anna: One nuisance...
Yuma: All the channels are talking about the match between Seishou Gakuen and Kidokawa Seishuu.
Anna: Speaking of which. Ootani and the guys invited me to go to this match with them. I take it you'll be there too, right?
Yuma: Yes, in order to better study the opponents. By the way, what about Coach Cho Kinyun? I couldn't find any information about him, maybe it's not his real name... But this man really knows his job.
Anna: You think? As for me, he is a frivolous person, and his training methods are strange... And also during their second match, there was some strange kid. As soon as I noticed him, he immediately ran away somewhere...
Yuma: You say a strange child. Maybe his relative? Yes, and let him be irresponsible and strange, but admit it. Thanks to him, the team is really growing before our eyes. It seems to me that with him, you won't need my help. And I am sure that with every match Raymond will develop and evolve.
Anna: Maybe you're right... Yuma~ Since we have nothing to see, can we have some fun?

She said with passion, while unbuttoning the buttons of the shirt that she was wearing. Nosaka grinned.

Yuma: If I'm not mistaken, I didn't get my dessert yesterday.

He threw her down on the sofa and began to kiss the girl passionately. Anna wrapped her arms around his neck, their tongues intertwined. The guy slowly ran his hand from her side to her chest and began to knead her. Nosaka broke the kiss and went down to the neck, he began to lick the girl's neck, while slowly descending to her chest. Anna began to run her fingers through his hair. She began to moan softly, from the fact that the guy was playing with one of her nipples in his mouth, while biting lightly. Then he did the same with the other nipple. After a while, Nosaka stopped playing and again began to intertwine their tongues in a passionate kiss. Now he reached into her panties with his hand, he decided to tease the girl.

*Anna's thoughts: He's doing it again! He's always teasing me... Well, I'll show you!*

Anna pulled his hair, making it clear that he would stop teasing her. The guy, understanding the hint, immediately put not one, but two fingers inside the girl. He knew where her G-spot was and purposely began to touch her, which caused Anna to shiver all over her body. Nosaka broke the kiss, he wanted to see the sweet expression on his beloved's face. She was embarrassed, and there were tears coming from the corners of her eyes, she looked at him pleadingly.

Anna: Mmm~ Ah~ Yu-yuma, p-prosh-shu... Mim~ In-enter in-in... Ah~ M-me~

She said pleadingly, a grin appeared on Nosaka's face from such a cute picture. He moved closer to her ear.

Yuma: You're so impatient~ Looks like I've spoiled you a lot~

He said with passion, while biting the girl's earlobe. This was one of Anna's weak points.

Anna: Ahh~ S-wait... Ah~ I-I'm well... Agh~ T-so s-soon... Ah~ To-cum... Mmm~
Yuma: Baby, that's what I'm trying to do~

After a couple of minutes, the girl finished. Nosaka pulled out his fingers and began to lick them. Anna looked at him resentfully, while trying to catch her breath.

*Yuma's thoughts: She's so cute when she sulks~ I like to tease her, because it turns her on so much~*

Yuma: Are you ready for the second round?~
Anna: Yes! I won't lose to you this time!